Reviews for Insults and Insecurities
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
Really good. I love it. I really felt all oof the emotions.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Awwww, my poor babies! I just wanna hug em all(although more than half would kill me if I dared). 3 this was an amazing character study, you really dug down into all their issues. I think the reason they worked so well in the Avengers was because they were all broken, so they had something to fight for.
Disoriented11 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Awwww, I love reading angst stories. Team fics are especially good, thanks for this! I added it to my C2.
Gage39 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I love this story! It was so good! So why does Clint think that they'll betray him...again? That could make for a very good story; all of them accidentally letting everything spill out at once. Good job! Keep up the good work!
ber1719 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Oh my goodness! I think you captured each one of the Avenger's so perfectly. Great job with this one-shot. I particularly liked the ones for Captain America, Hulk, and Iron Man.

I hope to see more from you in this category!
Sepsis chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
God..Theyre all very sad (bruce, oh god..) but so good! I loved them! :)
Victoria LeRoux chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Mmm. This is still the best freaking character exploration I've ever read. I adore how you kept this in character and I find it impossible to find a favorite! I'm in awe, truely I am.
Red Tigress chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I still think the Bruce one especially is pretty sad, and my fave's the Captain America, but they're all great. Challenge accepted indeed! This is just a really nice character study.