Reviews for Better Half
Braile4ever chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
Hey people if u are big lying game fans like me I know a way of possibly saving the lying game, I have a source that says that Netflix is willing to get the rights from chuckprattjr and abcfamily to produce more episodes. But they can only do it if they see alot of people want TLG back. Now if u want to help go to Facebook look up renew lying game page like it scroll down until u see info on how to contact Netflix u can call them or video chat them. if u need any help pm me. Plus one more thing keep posting on chuckprattjr fb and twitter about wat Netflix is willing to do and how somebody actually believes in TLG. Same goes for the abcfamily fb and twitter walls. Okay thank u!33333
Braile4ever chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
Braile4ever chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
NEW NetFlix Update:

I just got done talking to another NetFlix representative and she said that we need to try and contact the people who produce the Lying Game so that we can get them on board for making this happen.

This is EXACTLY what she told me "Now what you can also do is contact the studio who produces this show and have them email Affiliates to discuss the title"

So PLEASE anyone that has twitter help me out with tweeting Chuck Pratt Jr (the lying game Producer/Creator) and the cast about this. We need them on board as much as we are.

Also post on Netflix's blog, twitter & facebook like CRAZY! There's a big chance this could happen if we make enough noise!

This is one of the final things she told me when I told her how I know a lot of people have been contacting them about the lying game: "Yes we have heard a lot about this from our customers and we love feedback so we will definitively do what we can about this."
Braile4ever chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
UPDATE: I just saw this morning that Allie (Laurel) tweeted me back about the NetFlix situation

This is what I tweeted her: go_nino Would you guys consider doing 10 episodes 4 NetFlix? Fans are FIGHTING HARD 4 The Lying Game to get picked up by them! PLEASE?

Allie's Reply: kayla_schafer I could be down for that!

This is GREAT! So we know Allie would do it if we can make this happen! Hopefully she tells some of the other cast. We need to keep tweeting the cast & Producer Chuck Pratt Jr so then maybe he can contact Netflix about this himself.

We need to keep contacting NetFlix like CRAZY! Use their live chat, phone number, facebook, twitter & blog to do so. Keep tweeting the cast as well so all of them can know about this

I talked to a representative this morning whose daughters love the show and when I asked him if they could possibly get the rights to it and make new episodes he said this: "Yup, we have had a few enquirers about that show and as a feedback driven company I'm sure it will be something that we will be carrying in the future"

Thanks Everyone! Keep up the AMAZING job! All hope isn't lost just yet!
StoryGirlWrites chapter 6 . 2/28/2012
Awesome story, keep it up. With the way their twinship is developing it might be your best story yet. Happy writing!
magicisagift chapter 6 . 2/27/2012
Excellent story. Looking forward to reading more.
YaleAceBella12 chapter 6 . 2/27/2012