Reviews for Chronicle: The Calling
FriendlyMushroom chapter 4 . 10/19/2013
Well, this is cool. Usually I'm not really fond of OCs just because they can go so badly, but this is interesting. Keep it up. I'd like to see what happens next.
konoitami chapter 4 . 9/29/2013
This is very excellent. Did he find the hole after the canon story did? Is that why it was caved in in the movie when they went back to it? I'm looking forward to reading and reviewing future chapters.
JuneIsAMonth19 chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
Awesome! Please update soon!
zombieslayer800 chapter 4 . 6/23/2012
oh my god... such a good story! please make more of this wonderful fanfic! here are some ideas to help you with the storyline..

1: a second hole that is glowing yellow and turns green when you touch it ( blue and red one gives you telekinesis, flying, and invulnerability and the yellow and green one gives you... idk 3 different powers )

2: have Matt appear in the story somehow

3: i think its time for the government to make an appearance.

thank you so much for writing this epic story! keep it coming!
Garjzla abr Eldrvarya Sundavar chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
Hello to everyone is reading my story. Thank you everyone for the reviews. I apologize for updating sooner, but I'm currently grounded, and as such, am unable to update with any great speed. I'm on a school computer at present, and I have chapter two and several subsequnt chapters written, but not typed. hope to get them up soon, and I thank you for your patience regarding this issue.
IndigoGal chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
So far it's a good start. Not going too fast too soon. And you are setting up the general tone of the aftermath of the movie.
Julie Alexandria chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
Woooo ! I wanna hear what's coming next please , very intriguing dude well done xx
MikiNishimura12 chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
Really love this story _ please continue ;)
RIO UNDIES chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I LIKE IT HEHEHE, it should be longer though. Hope that you decide to update on this. Can't wait to see where you take this story.