Reviews for Tonight, I Love You A Sequel
Guest chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
11/9/14.
Gr eat story.
kgpatty chapter 10 . 11/2/2014
Btw my last review was on chapter 10!
Kgpatty chapter 10 . 11/2/2014
I like the story so far, I would like to find out more about her past and how that effects her now and how it changed her personality or something, I would also like to see her grow with her powers and in her relationship with Seth. And I wouldn't mind if they fought a little less, keep it up! ... Even though you have probably already finished the story before I even got to it!
GurlNextDoor447 chapter 12 . 1/1/2014
Will there be yet another sequel? Or is this the end?
cookieninjas chapter 12 . 7/27/2012
Awesome stories! Sorry I that I decided to post a review after both of them where over :( But I still loved it!
HermioneandMarcus chapter 12 . 6/13/2012
excellent chapter
Oblivious to the Obvious chapter 12 . 6/12/2012
Aw, that was such a good ending! Well, it was a pleasure reading your story and I congratulate you on its supreme awesomeness.
FFReader chapter 11 . 6/11/2012
noooo! they cant be seperated! how could you do that? youre horrible! please update soon! i love your story!
HermioneandMarcus chapter 11 . 6/11/2012
fantastic chapter and i can not wait to read more of it as soon as you can write it please and thank you
Oblivious to the Obvious chapter 11 . 6/11/2012
What! That's so sad! You mean author, I was having a good day until I read that! Now I'm all sad. Man, there better be a happy ending coming.
XxRawrSingerxX chapter 10 . 6/3/2012
ASDFGHJKL OMGOMGOMG ALEXANDER LUDWIG FOREVER333 I read it all... It was AMAZING! Bet the ending would be AMAZINGGG :DD Upload it soon pleasee! Its just awesome(:
arosequartz chapter 10 . 5/30/2012
omg, when are you going to update. I love this story.
arosequartz chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
I forgot to ask you, What does Syd look like? but it would be interesting to know what Jack is thinking.
arosequartz chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I forgot to ask you, What does Syd look like?
Tori chapter 10 . 5/22/2012
I loved it I read both books in one day they were so good! Please update soon