Reviews for Tonight, I Love You A Sequel
LunaeGladius chapter 10 . 5/18/2012
This story is amaaaazing please update! :3
Coco Gold chapter 10 . 5/4/2012
Great great chapter, I loved it can't wait for the next one :)
Ilivluv chapter 10 . 4/26/2012
Hhhheeyyyh! So long time no review:) sry! Anyway love the chapters but I would really love to see more fluff between seth and sydley:) I mean they are soul mates. More love and devotion:) I also think it would be interesting if you did it from seths pov somtime. Anyway update sooner and you won't lose readers:) luv it and update as soon as you can:)

bibi!:)3
Shikaku Ryoko chapter 10 . 4/25/2012
I love the story I'm just lazy and don't really know how or what to write for/in a review so I just don't most the time .
niki chapter 10 . 4/25/2012
I love it!
Symphony chapter 10 . 4/25/2012
Ahhhh! So you do read what I write in these reviews, haha :) (now I'm self conscious of what I've been typing...I probably make myself sound like a crazy person) Ha..ha..but that's not really important right now-

What is important is that:

1. I would like you to rest assured that I still adore this story (...and your amazing writing skills...and yourself of course!) with all my heart and I honestly don't think you're going anywhere near the wrong direction. Then again, I'm not even sure there is a wrong direction, it's all up to your imagination to lead this story. (Okay, I admitt, I just sounded really cheesy...haha...but it's true! I still like your story and I'm sure I'm not the only one) But I see why you ask, I think for the most part, everyone just can't wait for the action so these recent chapters might have felt like a drag to them? I can't think of any other reasons right now...apologies.

2. Yes! :) Syd and everyone made it to the Capitol! ...Slightly worried about what's going to happen at the meeting though, so I'll be patiently waiting for that "big big big chapter that will hopefully be out soon." Haha, I just remembered, I couldn't help but smile when Aunt Turner called Seth 'Sethey.' :)

and lastly, 3. Ahh, I promise this is the last point. Sorry for making this so long! -I hope you feel better soon. My heart goes out to you. I swear, if your infection was a person, I'd make sure to give him/her/it a good punch for giving you such a hard time...wait...did anything I just say make any sense? Well, update soon. Thanks for thanking me, though I should be the one thanking you. So thank you for writing, for being great, and for...basically just being yourself :) And sorry for being Anon, I don't have an account...I guess I just lurk on here to read. And yes, I'll try to make my future reviews much shorter than this so you don't fall asleep reading it, haha ;)
SerenityAngels chapter 10 . 4/25/2012
I like it so far, just needs a bit more action. But I do feel like Sydley has been complaining a lot more and it makes me wanna not read it. But other than that its a great story that I look forward to reading.
Oblivious to the Obvious chapter 10 . 4/25/2012
Still madly in love with the story. Sorry I don't review that often, I'm kind of lazy. Anyway, update soon!
TheLoveDov chapter 9 . 4/19/2012
I really like this story! I should've reviewed before, but I always forgot to... Anyways, poor Syd.
Symphony chapter 9 . 4/17/2012
Ha, :) filler or not, this chapter still made me really happy, so don't be ashamed for posting it. It didn't really bother me much that nothing important happened, it could just be the calm before the storm :) -get everyone reading all settled down before Syd and her friends make it to the Capitol and all the crazy stuff happens! But yeah, this chapter was really nice to read and yes, I did want to be reassured that Syd was still alive :) [notice, I said 'reassured' haha I knew you couldn't kill her off] ;)

And to be honest, I adore your characters and writing style so much that anything you write is pretty much greatness to me.

Well...Update whenever you can

Oh, one last thing Travis is amazing, nothing more need said :)
ScaryMary54 chapter 8 . 4/15/2012
write more soon

please don't kill syd because i will hate forever
numerous928 chapter 8 . 4/13/2012
So good! Finish this! Finish it please!
Symphony chapter 8 . 4/12/2012
Yes! You updated! :)

Dang, that chapter may have been short but it was pretty intense. And no-you can't make Syd die..okay, well you technically can since you're the author...but if you did that then I'd have to go cry in the corner forever, haha. Your writing is amazing as always.

Oh! And if you write a Hunger Games fic with Cato then you'd be ultimate! I Love Cato...a lot... :') And well, my opinion on when you should start it is...it's kind of up to you if you think you could handle starting something new and keep this going at the same time. If you're fine handling both at the same time then go ahead and start it, but if you're not sure then maybe you should concentrate on this first. Just do what you're most comfortable with I guess :) haha, but just don't get too excited about writing Hunger Games stuff that you rush to finish this because I love reading about Syd and Seth :) I know Cato's amazing, but Seth is...Seth, he rocks.

Okay, I'll stop rambling now, this is probably extremely long now, haha :)

As always, update soon :)
Ilivluv chapter 8 . 4/12/2012
I really luv this story!:) and I think you should finish it before starting somthing else though because I love this story so much!::) but don't rush thhe story juz to get it finished:) thnx and plz update soon!;)
Symphony chapter 7 . 4/9/2012
I absolutely love this chapter and I love you for writing all of this! Honestly, I've read this chapter like 10 times and it makes my heart stop every time. I love your writing so much. I'm so glad Seth and Syd made up, kills me when they're apart. Update soon! Can't wait :)
58 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »