Reviews for Tonight, I Love You A Sequel
Symphony chapter 8 . 4/12/2012
Yes! You updated! :)

Dang, that chapter may have been short but it was pretty intense. And no-you can't make Syd die..okay, well you technically can since you're the author...but if you did that then I'd have to go cry in the corner forever, haha. Your writing is amazing as always.

Oh! And if you write a Hunger Games fic with Cato then you'd be ultimate! I Love Cato...a lot... :') And well, my opinion on when you should start it is...it's kind of up to you if you think you could handle starting something new and keep this going at the same time. If you're fine handling both at the same time then go ahead and start it, but if you're not sure then maybe you should concentrate on this first. Just do what you're most comfortable with I guess :) haha, but just don't get too excited about writing Hunger Games stuff that you rush to finish this because I love reading about Syd and Seth :) I know Cato's amazing, but Seth is...Seth, he rocks.

Okay, I'll stop rambling now, this is probably extremely long now, haha :)

As always, update soon :)
Ilivluv chapter 8 . 4/12/2012
I really luv this story!:) and I think you should finish it before starting somthing else though because I love this story so much!::) but don't rush thhe story juz to get it finished:) thnx and plz update soon!;)
Symphony chapter 7 . 4/9/2012
I absolutely love this chapter and I love you for writing all of this! Honestly, I've read this chapter like 10 times and it makes my heart stop every time. I love your writing so much. I'm so glad Seth and Syd made up, kills me when they're apart. Update soon! Can't wait :)
Jesus3'stheworld101 chapter 6 . 4/7/2012
Hey ur an amazing author plz continue!:)
Heyheyhey chapter 6 . 4/7/2012
Hey!:) love this story!:) I think you should have sydley get Hurt to add more drama and Seth has to save her:) plz update soon!:)
Ilivluv chapter 6 . 4/7/2012
Yay! You updated! Plz write soon!:)
Moonlily22 chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
why not? it's still amazing!

cant wait for more:D

XOXO

DJ
Starzy12 chapter 5 . 3/28/2012
This story is my Xandu. PLEASE UPDATE!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 5 . 3/22/2012
Oblivious to the Obvious chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
Awesome chapter, I can't wait for the next one... which will hopefully be coming soon *hint hint*

I'm seeing the Hunger Games tonight, so excited.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
Seriously the thing that got me hooked on the hunger games was when I found out that Alexander Ludwig was going to be in it! I went mad! That's when I read the books and got really into them :) can't wait for the movie going at midnight!
IM no realmente espaol jaja chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
hacer gran historia, realmente divertido leer, no puede esperar a la próxima actualización, y estoy bastante seguro de que tu usuing Gogel traduce... o Gooolge, o gloogle o somthing como ese pero thats ok becuse que cómo leer tu historia, realmente espero que se tome tiempo para leer esto, ¿qué dicen? ¿en la paz? ¿o era salir? Creo que fue en...
Coco Gold chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
OMG! I can't wait for the Hunger Games! I'm going to the midnight premiere tomorrow! TEAM PEETA!

Ok fan rant aside, great chapter, I see you just put the next one up so I can't wait to read it :)
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 4 . 3/21/2012