Reviews for Tonight, I Love You A Sequel
Jesus3'stheworld101 chapter 6 . 4/7/2012
Hey ur an amazing author plz continue!:)
Heyheyhey chapter 6 . 4/7/2012
Hey!:) love this story!:) I think you should have sydley get Hurt to add more drama and Seth has to save her:) plz update soon!:)
Ilivluv chapter 6 . 4/7/2012
Yay! You updated! Plz write soon!:)
DJDvampgirlp227 chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
why not? it's still amazing!

cant wait for more:D

XOXO

DJ
Starzy12 chapter 5 . 3/28/2012
This story is my Xandu. PLEASE UPDATE!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 5 . 3/22/2012
Oblivious to the Obvious chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
Awesome chapter, I can't wait for the next one... which will hopefully be coming soon *hint hint*

I'm seeing the Hunger Games tonight, so excited.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
Seriously the thing that got me hooked on the hunger games was when I found out that Alexander Ludwig was going to be in it! I went mad! That's when I read the books and got really into them :) can't wait for the movie going at midnight!
IM no realmente espaol jaja chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
hacer gran historia, realmente divertido leer, no puede esperar a la próxima actualización, y estoy bastante seguro de que tu usuing Gogel traduce... o Gooolge, o gloogle o somthing como ese pero thats ok becuse que cómo leer tu historia, realmente espero que se tome tiempo para leer esto, ¿qué dicen? ¿en la paz? ¿o era salir? Creo que fue en...
Coco Gold chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
OMG! I can't wait for the Hunger Games! I'm going to the midnight premiere tomorrow! TEAM PEETA!

Ok fan rant aside, great chapter, I see you just put the next one up so I can't wait to read it :)
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
HalfMaskedWholeHeart chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
Awesome!
Samhoku chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
I have liked both storys so far.
Ella Unlimited chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
Cisco R Crisco

Lol :)

Anyways, great past who chapters- mainly fluffy, but that is not a problem :) I'm guessing there's going to be some issues of Cisco (hehe) with her being human and all.. Oh noes! But really, it's been great having these chapies so fast, I really love this story. Hope you can update soon!

Ella