Reviews for Good Night
wallylovespie chapter 5 . 7/25/2014
Omg this is so cute! Great job and I was like just looking through your fics and found this one. This is great and I love it! (and you)
hannajohal chapter 5 . 11/7/2013
Awwwwwwww I LOVE NIGHTWING
the-speed-reader chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
Love how you added Kent Nelson in the end.
wishican97 chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
This is probably the cutest thing I have ever read. So adorable!
NoLongerHidden chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
I love how you end all of your stories with humorous comments, but with a touch of sweetness. You're a really talented author.
Ashleylee987 chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY!
OMG, THIS STORY IS SOOOOOO SWEET!

P.S. I kNow I sound like a fan girl, but I am aloud too, this story was awesome.
the tomato chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
Cries because perfection.
the tomato chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
sobs forever.
the tomato chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
This is so THEM its ridiculous. I love the idea that GA is so tetchy about his pseudo niece.
the tomato chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
oh my goodness wally you are so weird but this is so cute i can't even...
Guest chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
I think my favorite part was the bit about Kent laughing in the helmet! lol
Prnyctina1091 chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
sooo perfect!
thelastfangirl chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
I read this before I had my account! And I still love it!
EowynAhsokaLover chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
This story was really great, and the last line was killer.
Samian chapter 4 . 5/18/2012
Well now I've read this story for the fifth time in the time span of a month. And I just couldn't go with a little review like I previously placed.

So I'll try to do better this time.

You've managed to capture two characters whom at the time couldn't acknowledge what they actually felt for each other and put them into a believable scenario, while still managing to bring out the emotions from the new reality in your readers.

This is something that many people try and few people succeed at it, but you succeeded seemingly without too much effort.

Although I somewhat doubted Wally's statements about where Artemis lived but since his emotions changed it could be plausible.

This is by far one of my favorite stories
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »