Reviews for Indescribable
Smithback chapter 13 . 2/26
pretty cool!
zero-kiryu2000 chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
Did Frieza rape her? It was a little hard to tell.
Mira chapter 13 . 6/25/2013
por favor continuĂĄ esta historia o al menos decime que vas a hacer un fic que continĂșe esta etapa y por favor pasame el nombre!
Morisako83 chapter 13 . 2/20/2013
Awesome story
Dbzhorsegirl chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
Vegeta is ooc but it works and makes the story really good
steward7 chapter 13 . 9/11/2012
Please make a sequil
windyshoes chapter 13 . 7/5/2012
Absolutely loveeeed this story! Would love to read more if you decide to write more!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/4/2012
Oh hai, it's me, insane one! I was really busy lately and I forgot to check ffn and I find you've completed the story and put the first chapter to the sequel! Aahhh!

Great ending btw! Lol it really is a long story xD
WhatTheFridge chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
And I've finally remembered your story. -shoots self-

Ahhhhh, I have to say I actually thought it was a little rushed towards the end. However, I think that's because I'm used to reading longer stories or something. It was pretty darn good, but I can't complain about the ending - there's gonna be a sequel, right?

Well, if I've got the time, I'll catch up with that too! Congratulations on the ending of the story and the 100 review mark. ;D

We can definitely tell that you're not Akira Toriyama - if you were, the fight between Vegeta and Frieza would have taken up at least 5 chapters' worth.

On a side note, just remember to re-read/check your stories for any mistakes and stuff, make sure the sentence makes sense. c:
Angelmana chapter 13 . 6/21/2012
wow that was awsome... i cant wait in till the sequel... in till then later for now

angel
VEGETA-RIAN01 chapter 13 . 6/19/2012
nice chapter as usual. looking forward for the sequel and sorry for late reply i was wrighting exams...*sighs
MissOreo chapter 13 . 6/10/2012
Ooh I can't wait for the sequel! I liked the extreme length of it. You are so great when it comes to writing I'm still growing. Anyhow can't wait amazing love BXV
K-san chapter 13 . 6/7/2012
gOOD JOB!
Lexcie chapter 13 . 6/1/2012
It's 2:27 A.M. and i've finally finished reading your story straight through. This was reaaally good. I have no regrets of staying up because this story was that awesome. I can not wait for your sequel and I promise won't be a late reviewer like this time.
Megan chapter 13 . 5/31/2012
One of the best fanfics I've read in a long time. I can't wait for the sequel.