Reviews for Not so much A Lie
Diamond Hairston chapter 8 . 5/10
I think you are the same age as me, 12 years old.
Diamond Hairston chapter 7 . 5/10
I laughed sooooooooo hard when Katniss faked labor.
Diamond Hairston chapter 26 . 5/10
I would like to be a part of this because i would have choked the hell out of coin and then beat her up. :D
Diamond Hairston chapter 25 . 5/10
In my opinion i think coin is a bitch. I don't like her at all.
Diamond Hairston chapter 18 . 5/9
I think that you should do a sequel. Point blank.
I love the name Orion and its super cool how talented and devoted u are
TheMockingjayLives100 chapter 6 . 1/29
sleeping beauty lol
Your good but to make it better I would suggest looking at Doc95' work
2007gracee chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Great storu
Matharose111612 chapter 30 . 12/2/2014
I LOVE how you change that Finnick doesn't die in your story! I LOVE IT! I also love this story though sad at some points but it was worth it! Love the story!
Matharose111612 chapter 23 . 12/1/2014
I love the bow and arrow threats! That's soo cute & awesome! Why does Ciob have to be suck a b****?! (I'm not saying change her I'm saying what's her problem?!) Love the Story!
Matharose111612 chapter 9 . 11/30/2014
I love the baby stuff in the cornucopia! That was clever! Can't wait to read the rest!
PrincessZelda450 chapter 32 . 11/25/2014
This was, truthfully, a very good, well thought out story line. The only issue was the minor grammar and spelling mistakes (mainly in earlier chapters) but as you've already pointed out, you probably get told this a lot. If you ever need a Beta reader to check the mistakes I'm happy to help! I'm 13 too by the way _
Guest chapter 11 . 7/8/2014
Great idea thinking up the baby stuff in the cornucopia! Lol XD! And I absolutely ADORE the littles! Sorry, but that stuff was so brilliant it just seemed worth a mention. Your storyline is great and overall I really enjoyed this fanfiction! Great job! :)
Nonameperson chapter 2 . 4/30/2014