Reviews for Decidedly Odd
Brian1972 chapter 1 . 7/19
Actually given that Daniel's expertise is much broader than just archaelogy most importantly linguistics and the number of spoken languages it makes a lot of sence to hire such a person for a project that can very well be about interpreting signals of various sorts.
oddhack chapter 1 . 7/11
I'm looking forward to the followup where Reese takes down a Goa'uld, or perhaps the Machine takes down an annoying Ancient :-)
kateydidnt chapter 1 . 1/31
I've always thought that Daniel Jackson's extraordinary facility with languages would be a perfect fit for "deep space radar telemetry" it would sound like a rather bad cover for spy satellites and of course you'd need a linguist for that. . . :)
Hannah Lynn chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
*laughing* Probably the one in least danger should his number come just because he is
AbandonedAmber chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
Come on! Continue, It's great!
Moi chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
I really liked this one, especially as I can't help picturing Daniel ascending again - right in front of Reese and Finch. :)
The part with the obituaries was beautiful.
DMacX chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
Reese and Finch might want to take a pass on this one.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Great story. I wish you would write that case. ;-)
EvilTheLast chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
It was a good short story.
Anyankaholic chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
jim89 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Him very much surprised as the one shot, the crossover this sounds like the start of the epic multipart tale
you could always go chapter is about Mr. Reese and company investigating Daniels life. On the other hand
Daniel dealing with Mr. Reese's new involvement. Bringing in the weirdness the Stargate program and
how recent company will deal with it could be a story in

I highly recommend going to continue with your stories. This should be a good one to go with
Helensdragon chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
I hop to read more about this story soon, I like the idea
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
what happens next?
Rude2 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
LOL! Saving Daniel is a full time job, team machine would have to hire someone on retainer for him.
farmgirl1964 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013