Reviews for Decidedly Odd
Moi chapter 1 . 7/14
I really liked this one, especially as I can't help picturing Daniel ascending again - right in front of Reese and Finch. :)
The part with the obituaries was beautiful.
DMacX chapter 1 . 5/25
Reese and Finch might want to take a pass on this one.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Great story. I wish you would write that case. ;-)
EvilTheLast chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
It was a good short story.
Anyankaholic chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Awesome!
jim89 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Him very much surprised as the one shot, the crossover this sounds like the start of the epic multipart tale
you could always go chapter is about Mr. Reese and company investigating Daniels life. On the other hand
Daniel dealing with Mr. Reese's new involvement. Bringing in the weirdness the Stargate program and
how recent company will deal with it could be a story in
itself.

I highly recommend going to continue with your stories. This should be a good one to go with
Helensdragon chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
I hop to read more about this story soon, I like the idea
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
what happens next?
Rude2 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
LOL! Saving Daniel is a full time job, team machine would have to hire someone on retainer for him.
farmgirl1964 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Cool idea! Loved it.
irezel chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
aaaaaaaaahahahahah, XD oh my lordy. poor guys...they will have their hands full!
CactusNoir chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
"Interesting challenge" sounds like a rather large understatement here, unless this is coincidentally related to some sort of mafia or drugs ring. As opposed to very top secret military bases and crazy evil aliens with sci fi weapons.
Greeniron chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
This is a more general comment. I've just read a number of your short stories and they're fun and well-written. I really enjoyed them.
joniskpelare chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Very intresting idea.
Jebusno2 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Are you going to make a continuation or a sequal? This is a great idea.