Reviews for Mold of a Dead Man
MarshMella chapter 3 . 3/5/2012
Another chapter! :)

You have a very poetic way of writing and it really is quite lovely!

Fett is one of my fav charries and I love how you extended the intro of that particular scene and the thoughts that he has about it. I love the fact that he is so confident and calculating.

Apologies for the shorter review this time. I'm on my phone and it makes things awkward. I look forward to seeing what else you come up with!
Liisiko chapter 3 . 3/1/2012
This is a very nice piece. You went a little over board on the descriptions in some parts, but you show good understanding of the characters emotions and attitudes. Your change in point of view and focus was interesting. I'm glad the the feed back you received was helpful.
Liisiko chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
Very nice. Good TFU fics are just so hard to find. Your prose is a little purple, but otherwise excellent. I'm not a big fan of stories told in the first person, but you've made it work pretty well. The emotion you put into each story feels very real. I can easily imagine Starkiller feeling this way. I hope you will be able to write more sometime since I would definitely be willing to read more. I'll also check out those videos you mentioned when I get the chance.
MarshMella chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
Me again! :)

This chapter is just as amazing as the other one and despite the fact that the dialogue is taken from the game you've added so much more depth behind those words. This is like a deeper, more emotional version.

It's just such a tragic chapter but so romantic as well. My inner romantic is smiling quite contentedly! I love how he both remembers her but doesn't remember, like there's still some pieces that fall into place.

I suppose these two chapters could be left by themselves as they are but I have to say that I would love to see more from you! I'll check out the videos on youtube, as well! It's always nice to meet other TFU fans! :)
MarshMella chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
The Force Unleashed stories are few and far between so when I refreshed the listings today and saw that there was a new story up I couldn’t help but start grinning like an idiot. Even better is when one of these rare fics are also well written! So thank you for writing this! It made my day!

I’m also going to review both chapters, simply because I can. So I’ll focus only on chapter 1 in this review.

First off, I’ve got to commend you for writing the story in Galen’s point of view. That's somethign I don't think I could ever do just because his mind is such a complicated place. You've got it perfectly, though. Absolutely perfect. This is a really emotional piece which is just so true to character. Reading through this, I can imagine those exact things happening.

Your descriptions are amazing. They're simple in that they're not overly flowery but they have a lot of impact. A huge amount of impact, in fact. His inner conflict and the scattered memories are really well constructed.

So thanks again for writing this! Will add to my favs!