Reviews for You Are My Light
"wont wait months to update"...
YaoiCookies-Chan chapter 32 . 4/9
This is my first review on any of you stories. I just recently got an account! But, I have been reading all of your Fanfictions! And I have to say, they are all incredible!

I usually don't prefer stories with OC's in them. Usually, OC's make the story stray from the original plot, or they are just plain annoying. But you handle your OC's so well! Each of them have a unique personality that fits so well with the story!

Ritsu and Masamune are slightly OOC, but you know what? It's okay! You write them so well. The way you write their relationship is so adorable! I can only hope they act this way when they officially get together in the Manga!

You haven't updated since October, sadly :( But I'm sure you have your reasons! I'll be waiting eagerly for your return, nonetheless!

You've mentioned quite a few times that your health isn't the best. I hope you're okay! Take as much time as you need to recover, all your fans will still be here waiting :)

'Til then
I can't believe you just disappeared on us!

I hate it when authors go missing out of the blue and never finish their story!

UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Lubbydub chapter 7 . 2/4
Fucking OCs. Ruining stories. Too uninteresting.
Ichigokokoro chapter 6 . 2/4
Y u make this hetero?! D:
I dunno. I guess I always thought of shipping OCs was kinda lame. Not to b rude tho. :3
Katie chapter 32 . 1/31
I know it's been a while since you uploaded this so I don't know if you'll eve we this comment.. Have a bone to pick with you! I've just spent the past, yep, 5 hours reading your Sekaii fanfic series. My homework is piling up and when I show up to class tomorrow, my excuse for having NOTHING done will be because I was reading an incredible fan fix and I just COULD NOT stop reading it! I've seriously read the past four of your series
Katie chapter 32 . 1/31
I know it's been a while since you upl
HEICHOU chapter 9 . 1/27
wow, your OCs are fucking horrendous Mary-sues. They ruin it completely.
And to think I tried so hard to keep reading.
Tentai.t chapter 32 . 12/31/2013
Oh, baby. Don't keep me waiting!
Tentai.t chapter 25 . 12/31/2013
You can tell her to fuck off my dear. And she didn't even have the balls to login as herself...
Tentai.t chapter 18 . 12/31/2013
Oh. Shit.
Tentai.t chapter 17 . 12/31/2013
Filler or not, still loved it!
Tentai.t chapter 6 . 12/31/2013
Oh! You have me hanging on tenterhooks! Where's the fluffy citrus!
Tentai.t chapter 5 . 12/31/2013
Oh the flutter bees won't stop! Sexy Masamuneh! I was so right to worship you!
Tentai.t chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
Sweeeeeeet! Go Masamune, go!