Reviews for The Wizard Ashikabi
Shade Seeker chapter 11 . 6/23
This is a really interesting story. I am glad that Harry isn't winging all of the girls, it seems better that way. I hope that you continue this story.
WildKhaine chapter 4 . 6/17
Why do people tend to turn Harry into a complete asshole? He says he hates bullies and the twins get what they deserved pretty much. The way he treated Homura was a bit harsh and was pretty much bullying. Choking him and tossing him around, then when Harry finds out he doesn't mean any harm Harry just makes some smart ass remark and doesn't even give a half-ass apology for treating him like shit. With the way Harry seems to get off on humiliating people like the twins and Benitsubasa, even though they may deserve it, is a bit creepy. As much as he hates bullies, he seems to enjoy acting like one when it suits him. In the end he's just a pathetic hypocrite.
Shattering chapter 4 . 6/15
WHY MUSUBI! PLEASE JUST LEAVE HIM WITH KARASUBA AND HAIHANE NO NEED FOR MORE!
And the whole fucking reading is ruined for me...
SaintMichael95 chapter 11 . 6/2
Man, I really love this story... It's too bad you abandoned it right when it was getting really good... :(
saliki2 chapter 11 . 5/24
i was wondering if the story would ever continue i love all of you're stores but this one was really looking cool
tide chapter 11 . 5/17
I really did enjoy the story. It is very well written . Is there any way you'd possibly continue writing? I know it has already been two years, but hope never dies, right? It really is such a waste that the few good stories that are out there won't get finished.
Well I just cross my fingers and hope you'll somehow work through whatever keeps you from writing.
It also would be fun if Hermione, Luna and Neville would make an appearance to help out.
Anyway I guess I'll just stop by every now and then and keep on hoping.

cheers
Delta8 chapter 11 . 5/8
Great story is this one still being continued?
Katsuhito chapter 9 . 5/8
I'm re-reading this story, and wondering where the lemon was posted. From what you've said in this chapter, that's where 08 made her first appearance, even if it wasn't obvious at the time.

Is this story still going? I know you have large chapters with slow updates, but it's been 2 years for this one, so just checking. :)
Reymen chapter 4 . 4/27
Why do every sekirei fic have to be every sekerei bond to the main character. I like the setting but the inevitable harem ending gets repetitive.
Darthme1011 chapter 11 . 4/26
Need new chapters for this i just reread it
monbade chapter 11 . 4/9
good story, to bad its dead
narutofan777 chapter 11 . 3/29
are you still working on this
Fiftydoorcars chapter 11 . 3/27
This is probably my forth or fifth time rereading this fan fiction. It's really killing me since it's a cliffhanger. This is one of my favourite if not my favourite fiction on the site. Keep up the good work and I wait on the edge of my seat for the next chapter.
Chantilly's Mom chapter 11 . 3/11
Are you really going to leave us hanging like that? This is a wonderful story and I really HATE finding something this good left unfinished. I read your bio so I know there's more. PLEASE, PLEASE don't leave it unfinished.
fg7dragon chapter 9 . 3/3
Nice chapter. I'm curious however. Where did you post that lemon?