Reviews for The Wizard Ashikabi
pwtcmcneil chapter 9 . 1/30
where is thelemon?
PenNam chapter 11 . 11/25/2017
I think this is great. A harry who has come into his own. Not enough of these stories out there. Keep it going!
Xavon Wrentaile chapter 1 . 11/11/2017
Hmm. The premise sounded interesting. But the level of bashing and non-canon crap resorted to to get to it turned me off before I could even finish the first chapter.
The Shadows Mistress chapter 11 . 11/9/2017
love the story!
knarf3 chapter 11 . 11/9/2017
The one word that can be used to sum up the Harry of this story is overbearing. The level of his Gary Stu-ness is atrocious. And his fighting capabilities are quite pathetic really. Instead of influencing events and saving the day at critical moments like a badass, you just had to let his Saving Peoples Thing programming run rampant. I don't even know why Minato has any significant role in this story. As far as I'm concerned, Harry should be taking moves in making Miya and Takami his women as well. Coupled with you deciding to have Tsukiumi and Kusano being stuck with that Minato shrimp really makes this story a lot less fun to read than Wizard Runemater.
Crossxx chapter 11 . 10/26/2017
Fun story and well worth the read
The Kromann chapter 1 . 10/25/2017
Fucking brilliant.
donavonclrk chapter 1 . 10/20/2017
Zoya chapter 11 . 9/6/2017
Acheron Agrotera chapter 11 . 9/5/2017
Please start writing this again
New Universe Returns chapter 11 . 8/20/2017
I am hoping you are still continuing this. This feels like the best Harry Potter x Sekirei fanfic yet.
Spartan3909 chapter 11 . 8/16/2017
Thanks for the chapters _.
Rebmul chapter 3 . 7/27/2017
this is interesting but I'm not gona read anymore on a interesting fic that's dead it will just irritate me more as I get into it.
wweTheBeast2015 chapter 11 . 7/21/2017
Epic chapter update and updated this story in August as well and until the next chapter then pretty please if you read my reviews here and until then?
wweTheBeast2015 chapter 10 . 7/21/2017
Cool chapter and finally almost closer to where your at?