Reviews for The Wizard Ashikabi
is this story dead?
Here's to hoping you come back and finish all these awesome stories.
surviversp chapter 11 . 3/18
I enjoyed what is already here and look forward to when this story regains your interest. Thank you for the time and effort you've put in up to this point for both this & your other stories.
slydino chapter 11 . 3/5
Wonderful story. I really liked how well you integrated the two worlds. Anyway great job and keep up the good work. Can't wait for the next chapter.
CovenStine chapter 11 . 2/20
I must say, I have yet to read any of your stories, that disappoint. It seems that every single one of them, has a unique perspective, and an amazingly good capacity for character development.
And with the way you keep your lemons separate usually, nobody is going to accuse you of doing smut... Although I am curious as to where they are secreted away, heh.
Be well, and keep it up! Thanks for collaborating with Kat- it's really nice to see that, too.
~C
originalgee chapter 11 . 2/16
really well done, hope to see more
Lissensjoeri chapter 11 . 2/5
I really like where you're going with this story and can't wait til Harry wings karasuba and haihane
Jd-dox chapter 11 . 12/12/2016
Wow. I know this is most likely abandoned but if you ever feel like restarting it you have a new follower.
Jd-dox chapter 9 . 12/12/2016
Where did you ultimately place that lemon? I'm... curious...(yeah, curious)
DarkquillMaster chapter 9 . 12/8/2016
I hope this story gets an update eventually...
Kithrin chapter 11 . 11/16/2016
i hope you back to this eventually... it feels like you were almost finished
Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 11 . 11/15/2016
Ah dammit. You stopped writing this just before the big upset. Kinda hope you come back to it, it was a fairly enjoyable read.

-Zetsumei
bluetooth2kus chapter 11 . 11/2/2016
Well, yet another very good story from you. I can't wait to see how it'll go from here.

I read earlier how you ran into a plot hole and got stalled by it. It must be really discouraging and frustrating. I've seen others who've run into something similar, or who've come back to a story after some time away and didn't like it, and they started an "Ashikabi Wizard - the Rewrite" type story. A few times, I've read both with a lot of enjoyment.

Keep on going with whatever you write. It's really good, and people like it and enjoy it.
Luna's Meow chapter 2 . 11/2/2016
Really plums? I'm disappointed. Muggle is politically incorrect? There is no negative connotation to the word. Itimply means non-magical. It seems bad because Malfoy says it with his sneering voice. Mundane would be just as bad with hi saying it. Miggle is not inherently bad. And the people complaining about never find 'squib' to be negative... I'd never have expected you of all people to fall for this politically correct bullshit spreading through the fandom due to the ignorant masses repeating nonsense from the SJWs and their mindless sheep that bleat everything their masters tell them. You usually think things through better than that.
SinfulKiss chapter 11 . 10/30/2016
I know you haven't updated in years but I hope that someday that you'll eventually finish this story along with you others.