Reviews for Becoming Someone
Imzadi chapter 3 . 5/31/2002
Eledhwen, is there anything you can't do? This was a fascinating story. I loved it. Just one question: Luc/Luke? Coincidence? Or not?
Jason L. Barnett chapter 3 . 5/30/2002
Good story. I just have two continuity notes. The Master's name is Heinrich Nest, he's not Aurelius, he was just the head of the Order of Aurelius at the time. And the Master was lost trying to open the Hellmouth in 1937 which was about thirty-nine years after Angel got his soul back.
Manticore Queen chapter 2 . 5/26/2002
WOW! this is good! you better continue
Imzadi chapter 2 . 5/23/2002
This is an excellent story, Eledhwen. I think, though, if I were Angel, I'd have kept the clothes and sold them to a costume shop. He could have received a nice amount of money for them. I do understand, though, why he did what he did.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
Eledwhen, everything you do is excellent. I never would have thought to start out with Angel getting clean, but you did, you clever girl. Very very nice story.
Darkend-Faith chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
good nice excellent beautiful amazing.

all things that mean buffy and angel.

d-f out!
steen chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
is there any more of this fic coming? If there is, I want to read it. If there isn't, I would like to register a complaint. :) I love the history lesson. I always thought they skipped a bit too much in the show. I mean, if you saw ythe movie you know what happened pre-show with Buffy, but the rest was just absent.
Manticore Queen chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
Damn this is so good girl! Very well done! Will you be continuing?