Reviews for Until You Love Me
Michiyo chapter 5 . 8/20
ROFL perfect timing Kyoko. XD
Animallover chapter 19 . 7/11
When you say that Kyoko's concussion was cleared, do you mean healed or just that it's past the danger period? I hope you don't mean it's healed, because there is no way it would be healed in 24 hours. Haha, poor Yashiro! Hopefully he's able to get out of that relatively unscathed. This was a good story and I really hope you write and post more stories, especially for Skip Beat! since it doesn't have many truly good stories from what I've found.
Animallover chapter 16 . 7/11
I once read somewhere how you can't break down a door by ramming your shoulder into it, but I can't remember the specific details. Regardless, I think you might want to look that up, just to make sure it's realistic for Ren to be able to bust the door down like that.
Animallover chapter 15 . 7/11
I'm glad Kyoko didn't leave Ren to suffer too long without an answer. You did a good job with how Kyoko handled confessing to Ren. They both seemed completely in-character to me.
Animallover chapter 12 . 7/11
I'm so glad Ren and Yashiro were able to be rational enough to realize that it was definitely possible that Kyoko didn't realize she is the one Ren is in love with. I'm glad Ren decided to actually tell Kyoko that she's the one he loves and that Kyoko didn't have too bad a reaction.
This is a really good story! At the beginning of this chapter you said Gen had chronic hay fever, but when I Googled it, hay fever, known as allergic rhinitis (allergies), is either seasonal or perennial and the seasonal ones are the ones caused by plants, so I think instead of chronic hay fever it would be better to say seasonal hay fever. Also, just because you're allergic to some plants doesn't mean you're allergic to all of them, so you may also want to reword that part so it doesn't sound so much like you're saying that if you're allergic to one plant, you're allergic to all of them.
Alenny chapter 1 . 7/6
Okay, I never comment, just read, but I just have to say this.
Over the last few days you've had me:
- miss a train to work
- almost miss my train stop
- ignore my husband (and his friend that came by) for better part of the evening
- miss a few hours of sleep because of being stuck to the screen
- have to recharge my phone about 3x as mush as usual
- spend all my office breaks reading you stories
And last, but not the least, you have me swooning for Ren for being extra kind, loving, gentle and caring.

I must say this story is fantastic!
I love your writing style and ideas, and especially how all the characters are on the spot with the originals. I can totally see this as a part of actual manga storyline. If only, if only!

The rest of your stories are amazing too and I really hope we get to read more of them. I've seen comments that you stopped writing, but I hope not forever.
Or at least, I hope you're still writing even though you don't post it here, because you should really keep it up, you are doing great. :)
analise17 chapter 5 . 6/30
Oh. My. G.O.S.H. Kyoko is hilarious! "YOUR ROYAL HIGHNESS!" (dies laughing).
guessitguest chapter 8 . 6/6
I never knew words from stories could ever make me laugh. But that blooper tho... IT WAS FUNNY
Runadaemon chapter 19 . 4/1
How have I not already read this? Its utterly brilliant! Great job!
bowlfullofcherries chapter 19 . 3/16
So well written. So good. Loved this.
Puff the Evil Dragon chapter 19 . 2/13
I usually don't leave reviews on old stories, but that was really well-written! The OCs were likeable, even though I normally can't stand them. The scene with everyone showing up to visit Kyoko in the hospital was the best, though. I was laughing really hard. :)
Captainhotbun chapter 19 . 12/9/2016
you have written an amazing story! i loved how all the characters actually felt like the ones in the manga! great job!
ktoll9 chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
Splendid story. Rivetting plotline. Thank you for allowing us to read it. 8)
Elaineeling chapter 19 . 8/16/2016
I was left guessing right to the very end! It had never even cross my mind that Ikemura might be the stalker. I had assumed that it was the janitor and had even entertained the idea that he might have had a twin brother or something when I've read about LME surveillance room scene. What a great read!

Sigh...if only I can write as well as you