Reviews for Until You Love Me
Moon chapter 19 . 8/6/2015
Very well done! You managed to keep the suspense alive without being over dramatic, unrealistic, or losing the plot. Rather you did a great job at weaving everything together and eliminating most of the loose ends.
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 19 . 8/5/2015
This story had me on edge most of the time :) But it was so good! The suspense about who Kyoko's stalker was and the fleeting moments of RenxKyoko love bounced me back and forth. I have to say the little bits of fluff and humor helped to lessen the otherwise kinda creepy story :) I mean creepy in a good way too. You are a great writer, being able to evoke emotions like fear and suspense in your readers through words alone. Anyway I really enjoyed reading this story and I look forward to reading more of your work!
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 16 . 8/5/2015
Whoa! I totally didn't see that one coming! I can't believe it's the nice doctor! Nice job setting it up though :) I can't wait to continue reading!
lilmonkey37043 chapter 19 . 4/23/2015
I pulled an all nighter just to finish this. Im glad i did, im just surprised i guessed right on who the stalker was. but i really enjoyed this. Thank you for an awesome read.
dark shadowed rose chapter 19 . 4/21/2015
nicely done, kept you (as the reader) guessing until the end. liked it.
Sara.dotty chapter 19 . 3/30/2015
wow his story is incredible!
The PrinceLady chapter 8 . 2/24/2015
I absolutely adore your writing. You're one of the (very few) authors here I'd be interested in reading non-fanfiction work. Keep up the good work!
Ally Marton chapter 19 . 10/22/2014
HOLY FREAKING CRAP.
LIKE.
WHAT THE HELL?! HOW HAS THIS NOT BEEN ON MY RADAR SOONER? THE- THE PLOT- THE WRITING- I-

:falls into a spasm brought on by awesomeness:

YOU TOTALLY LED ME ASTRAY THE WHOLE TIME! I WAS SITTING THERE, NEVER ONCE LOOKING AT HOSPITAL GUYS, AND THOUGHT FOR SURE AT THE END IT WAS KEI, BUT NOOO, IT WAS THE GUY I LEAST EXPECTED! THIS WAS SO AMAZING, THE WAY YOU LEAD ME AND MISLEAD ME AND DROPPED THOSE TANTALIZING CLIFF HANGERS AT THE END OF THE CHAPTERS SO I HAD TO KEEP READING UNTIL 3AM WERE SIMPLY MARVELOUS!
Thank you!Thank you! THANK YOU!
hopelessfreakz chapter 19 . 8/30/2014
u can give us one extra chapter xD hehe...
Guest chapter 19 . 8/15/2014
U r a great write,da story was great n interest ing.
Dreamyhead chapter 19 . 8/11/2014
Your narration was so vivid, I felt like I was watching a full length feature film. No kyoko being irritatingly dense, no ren with a sappy declaration of love and his past, no yashiro with completely out of character flirtations! This was something that I could actually expect to happen in the Manga! Keep up the good work!
mimicalways chapter 19 . 7/27/2014
Nice! _ Are you making a sequal?
BriEva chapter 18 . 7/25/2014
Finally!
I don't know why but I've been wanting to read a stalker story about Kyoko.
Thank you for writing this!
claraowl chapter 19 . 7/20/2014
That was so amazing on so many different levels that I honestly have no clue what to type as a review.
I was laughing aloud, crying, and heavily intrigued.
You fooled me completely - I suspected almost everyone EXCEPT the culprit. Bravo.
Your writing style is fabulous, and you use excellent descriptive imagery.
Bravisimo! I loved it!
Heartstop chapter 19 . 7/3/2014
Great job :D I really enjoyed reading this Though I know this is an old story for you now. It was was a great pleasure reading it. Gotta admit you had me suspecting Kei inbetween xD Haha poor guy. Great job! keep up the good work!