Reviews for Until You Love Me
Luna-Wulf9 chapter 8 . 5h
Oh go i bet ren slept like a baby so excited to goof off like that with her holding her and everything
Hairy Friend chapter 8 . 1/29
I enjoyed reading this story immensely! Sometimes it was hilariously funny, at other times serious and dark, and it was romantic too. It's my third time reading it (that's why I am leaving review here instead of the last chapter), and each time was extremely enjoyable. Thanks and all the best!
Luna-Wulf9 chapter 17 . 9/11/2017
I think natsu would be pissed at him having her take another girls place she would probably steal that blade and told him shell give him a new hole (probably something smarter tho my idea was stupid but it would be something like that
Luna-Wulf9 chapter 14 . 9/11/2017
Everyone run the fanboy montain called yuki is gonna explode everyone within a 100 miles will lose their hearing for a week lol
Luna-Wulf9 chapter 13 . 9/11/2017
I love this story but there is a few small thing that would of been smarter A. Call the cops to come before going out and B. You have a guard have him go out and see what going on or C.(this wouldnt be interesting for the story but) dont go down there at all its obviously a trick and they dont need to check on it at all or maybe dont go down and have cops sneak in so the guy dont know they are cops and see if he calls again and try to track him lol like i said im not hating on this story one of my favorites reread this story like 100 times
Luna-Wulf9 chapter 9 . 9/11/2017
Did anyone think crap when it was on the internet and struggling between the idea that sho is in trouble and i dont know if i like that idea or no
Luna-Wulf9 chapter 6 . 9/11/2017
Haha i always find it weird to read people having a hard time taking pills i started to take pills sense i was 4 and can take like 13 of them at once without problems here a good tip put the pills on the bottom of your mouth keep tour tongue up as you drink you can only taste things on your tongue so this way is almost always 100% without problems like taste
Luna-Wulf9 chapter 4 . 9/11/2017
Kyoko dont pout it only make him want to keep it from you more
Michiyo chapter 5 . 8/20/2017
ROFL perfect timing Kyoko. XD
Animallover chapter 19 . 7/11/2017
When you say that Kyoko's concussion was cleared, do you mean healed or just that it's past the danger period? I hope you don't mean it's healed, because there is no way it would be healed in 24 hours. Haha, poor Yashiro! Hopefully he's able to get out of that relatively unscathed. This was a good story and I really hope you write and post more stories, especially for Skip Beat! since it doesn't have many truly good stories from what I've found.
Animallover chapter 16 . 7/11/2017
I once read somewhere how you can't break down a door by ramming your shoulder into it, but I can't remember the specific details. Regardless, I think you might want to look that up, just to make sure it's realistic for Ren to be able to bust the door down like that.
Animallover chapter 15 . 7/11/2017
I'm glad Kyoko didn't leave Ren to suffer too long without an answer. You did a good job with how Kyoko handled confessing to Ren. They both seemed completely in-character to me.
Animallover chapter 12 . 7/11/2017
I'm so glad Ren and Yashiro were able to be rational enough to realize that it was definitely possible that Kyoko didn't realize she is the one Ren is in love with. I'm glad Ren decided to actually tell Kyoko that she's the one he loves and that Kyoko didn't have too bad a reaction.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/11/2017
This is a really good story! At the beginning of this chapter you said Gen had chronic hay fever, but when I Googled it, hay fever, known as allergic rhinitis (allergies), is either seasonal or perennial and the seasonal ones are the ones caused by plants, so I think instead of chronic hay fever it would be better to say seasonal hay fever. Also, just because you're allergic to some plants doesn't mean you're allergic to all of them, so you may also want to reword that part so it doesn't sound so much like you're saying that if you're allergic to one plant, you're allergic to all of them.
Alenny chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
Okay, I never comment, just read, but I just have to say this.
Over the last few days you've had me:
- miss a train to work
- almost miss my train stop
- ignore my husband (and his friend that came by) for better part of the evening
- miss a few hours of sleep because of being stuck to the screen
- have to recharge my phone about 3x as mush as usual
- spend all my office breaks reading you stories
And last, but not the least, you have me swooning for Ren for being extra kind, loving, gentle and caring.

I must say this story is fantastic!
I love your writing style and ideas, and especially how all the characters are on the spot with the originals. I can totally see this as a part of actual manga storyline. If only, if only!

The rest of your stories are amazing too and I really hope we get to read more of them. I've seen comments that you stopped writing, but I hope not forever.
Or at least, I hope you're still writing even though you don't post it here, because you should really keep it up, you are doing great. :)