Reviews for Until You Love Me
Captainhotbun chapter 19 . 15h
you have written an amazing story! i loved how all the characters actually felt like the ones in the manga! great job!
ktoll9 chapter 1 . 8/21
Splendid story. Rivetting plotline. Thank you for allowing us to read it. 8)
Elaineeling chapter 19 . 8/16
I was left guessing right to the very end! It had never even cross my mind that Ikemura might be the stalker. I had assumed that it was the janitor and had even entertained the idea that he might have had a twin brother or something when I've read about LME surveillance room scene. What a great read!

Sigh...if only I can write as well as you
Bad idea to read this after reading 'The Pit an the Pendulum' for the first time. Torture chambers and the unknown is so much scarier.
Oh! And the rats too! Other stuff as well, way too many reminders.
eillom11 chapter 19 . 8/1
Very good fic! Well written, fun originals and chilling/fun plot. Nicely done.
Royal Dansk chapter 19 . 7/28
I couldn't sleep until I finished reading everything wooh!
Tarawiel chapter 19 . 6/25
Soooo goooood~ this had me on edge from the start to the end. The fight was awesome too! All the creepy things the poor crazy stalker did had me shivering! Awesome fic!
LilyEvans777 chapter 19 . 6/22
Hi, very nice fic! Couldn't stop reading
analise17 chapter 14 . 3/21
That was awesome. How do you come up with stuff this great? I was impressed with the elephant wearing a sequined waistcoat line but this... this just takes the cake!
~A.
Moon chapter 19 . 8/6/2015
Very well done! You managed to keep the suspense alive without being over dramatic, unrealistic, or losing the plot. Rather you did a great job at weaving everything together and eliminating most of the loose ends.
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 19 . 8/5/2015
This story had me on edge most of the time :) But it was so good! The suspense about who Kyoko's stalker was and the fleeting moments of RenxKyoko love bounced me back and forth. I have to say the little bits of fluff and humor helped to lessen the otherwise kinda creepy story :) I mean creepy in a good way too. You are a great writer, being able to evoke emotions like fear and suspense in your readers through words alone. Anyway I really enjoyed reading this story and I look forward to reading more of your work!
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 16 . 8/5/2015
Whoa! I totally didn't see that one coming! I can't believe it's the nice doctor! Nice job setting it up though :) I can't wait to continue reading!
lilmonkey37043 chapter 19 . 4/23/2015
I pulled an all nighter just to finish this. Im glad i did, im just surprised i guessed right on who the stalker was. but i really enjoyed this. Thank you for an awesome read.
dark shadowed rose chapter 19 . 4/21/2015
nicely done, kept you (as the reader) guessing until the end. liked it.
Sara.dotty chapter 19 . 3/30/2015
wow his story is incredible!