Reviews for Closure
NyanHime chapter 15 . 2/6
Omg please dont give up on this fic! Its amazing ;_;
Bunixx chapter 15 . 1/29
OMG I can't believe what just happened the end was bitter sweet I guess but is it the end I hope you continue this story it's one of my favorites and hope everyone enjoys it also I have to say Keith had to be my favorite character his dense stature was overwhelming and had me ROFL! Hope you will continue the story:D good luck
ObsessionGirl101 chapter 15 . 1/1
I love the story, can't wait for the next chapter! Ivan is my favorite charcter in Tiger & Bunny i always thought he was adorable yet so sad that he thinks so little of himself :( anyway keep up the good work!
Dark Nuriko chapter 15 . 12/18/2013
I truly hope you haven't given up on this tale. There are so few good stories for Keith and Ivan that I really am in love with this one. I love what you've done and I seriously always felt bad for Keith when he ended up ending the life that had actually become precious to him. And I can so see Ivan doing everything in his power to make him feel better. I can't wait to see whatever else you have planned and eagerly await the day you update.
yellow8 chapter 15 . 11/8/2013
I love this ;-; thank you for writing it.
Luna-Slytherin chapter 15 . 11/2/2013
please update soon!
TheLandOfIce chapter 15 . 10/24/2013
I literrally love his story somuch that i barely did anything in math class because i couldnt stop reading! Such an amazing story and i hope itll update soon! 3
rowen raven chapter 15 . 9/16/2013
Ah poor Ivan. I agree with him. I would've prefered to be yelled at, even accused of whatever Keith felt, than being on the reciving end of that pseudo understanding. That hollow acceptance of nothing and everything. I hope Keith gets to truly understand maybe not Ivan's actions then perhaps the feelings behind, the reasoning that drove him to those actions. In the mean time I look forward to read all the Ivan angst that is sure to come. Please update soon.
Pandora de Romanus chapter 15 . 9/12/2013
This is awsome and unexpected. I loved the pairing and the way you lead them on their way to love. But yes, my heart is pretty small for Ivan, Keith has to know the love both of them feel is more real than anything else... Please update soon!
blue-puff chapter 14 . 8/30/2013
Oh wow, this story completely ruined my life, but in a good way! Your writing style is extremely captivating and easy to follow, plus this pairing is just perfection! Also, I particularly enjoyed the switch in POV, because it made me love these perfect boys and their feelings even more. I know you haven't updated in 5 months, but I really really hope you get your inspiration back and continue writing. Thank you, and thank you again for the hours of emotions and endless tears!
DragonMistress-Rose chapter 14 . 7/2/2013
ASDFGHJK DEAR LORD WHY? I have come close to crying almost every single chapter and at some point I got up just so I wouldn't. You are such a gifted writer, I honestly loved reading this and I just couldn't stop. I am really eager to know what's happening next and how this is all going to unfold. I fell in love with these two even more after this. It is now 4 am and I told myself I was going to go to bed a good 2 hours ago. Thanks for the wonderful read and all these feels. Keep going!

Love,
Dragon
Yamato795 chapter 14 . 6/15/2013
Okay. I have to say, I only got into Tiger & Bunny a short time ago, and after watching some, I decided I wanted to see if there were any yaoi fan fics for the series. A lot of it was Kotetsu and Barnaby, which is cool, but I was happy to find one with Keith. I can't help it, he's an adorable dork.

I was sort of put off when I saw you were pairing him with Ivan, but I thought I'd give it a try. I will admit, I got sucked into it. You definitely captured how much of a cute dork Keith can be, and how awkward, shy, and sensitive Ivan can be. I enjoyed this. I'm sad to see it is unfinished. I'd love to see more. I just wanted to let you know that.

Thanks for the enjoyable read!

Yama
Krylancelo chapter 14 . 5/18/2013
Hey I really, really like this fic! I just got into Tiger and Bunny a few days ago, but it's one of my fav shows at the moment. I think the next ep I am going to watch is about Cis and Keith, if the preview is any indication. So this fic was really fun. I think Ivan is a great character, and I'm happy you wrote in his and Keith's POV's.

I hope you keep updating this fic. I was happy to see that it is so long but of course I want to read more.
So update and update again, please. :)
ChrisShadow chapter 14 . 5/15/2013
To tell you the truth, i didn't even ship this pairing!
I was looking through fanfictions, and found this one, thought I'd give it a try since I love the characters so much.
After this I absolutely fell in love with the pairing, AND the story.
Beautiful work! Amazing story line as well. I can't wait to see what happens next (:
MewStar0013 chapter 14 . 4/28/2013
Finally! This has to be the most AMAZING KeithXIvan fic I have ever read in my life! Its dramatic, adorable, sweet, and very heart-warming! I've read all the chapters and I certainly can't wait for more. Keep up the good work! _

This is me saying, Peace!