Reviews for Brothers Or Lovers
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Have to say that I love this manga to (though I've only read to chapter 13), I hope that you continue this story since there are so few stories for this manga.
Danielle chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Haha lovley!
I have to admitt I was a little bit let down when I realised it only was one chapter long (for now) but oh well, hope we get to read more soon ;)
Furostomi chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
i am hoping to see where it goes.. please finish what you started.
new chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
i think that this is a really good start and i really do hope that you finish this story.
Windying chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Poor HARU BUT POORER Ren... Haru need to get his heart in the game!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
So good...please update more often...I cant wait for next...XD
hi chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
loooove this!
Ochie94 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
I really love this pairing! ( ‿)
And I'm glad that I can find Super Lovers here.
Thought, this manga need more fans here.

Anyway, this story is so cute.
I wonder who is this girl.
Please update!
Nat-chan-sama chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Renren is waaay too young for a date - with anyone besides Haru - I agree! :3

This seems cute. I can't wait to know what happens on the date (fail, fail, fail. It'll go bad, right?) I hope he and the girl get on well.

Tehe, you did rather well with Harus crazy overprotectiveness.
Fayrin chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I'm glad to see a Super Lovers Fanfic here! I began to read this manga casually and now it's one of my favorites. It's just adorable. I will try to post my own, soon enough. This fandom really deserves more love! xD
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Thank you for the read. I honestly liked that you had Ren going out of a date. Lately I feel like his relationship to Haru has been so unhealthy
Nasuko1314520 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I really love this manga! I really want to know what happens when Ren gets a girlfriend. How will Haru react and what will happen...Please update!
Soranomimi chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Pleeeeease updaaaaaate! I'm desparate here waiting for it! What would happen next?! Gyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I want to know! Update please! It was a really good start too! I mean...Come on! Ren is having a girlfriend, hurry up and make Haru chase him back! :'(
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
You... Must... Complete this!
Pandah chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Yea, I was sad not to see more fanfics of the manga, it's just so adorable and cute and gosh! I just wanna read fanfics of them :U I might make my own... but eeeeh.