Reviews for Brothers Or Lovers
joanne chapter 1 . 8/20
I love super lovers. The best anime ever! I am waiting for season 2 to fanfic is awesome .please update more chapters.
renxharu4ever chapter 1 . 8/20
Please update
GoddessDana chapter 1 . 7/19
Really great story soooooooooo far I really hope you can update this soon... PLEASE! : )
wolvesandstars chapter 1 . 5/29
omg im reading the manga after i watched the whole anime in less than a day (i fucking love everything about it) and i found great fics and omg omg i will be waiting for the update, you can be sure!
renxharu4ever chapter 1 . 5/29
Yaoi girl
Sparklestar2002 chapter 1 . 5/14
Nice I wanna know what happens next do update soon :)
unknown chapter 1 . 5/5
This really does need more viewers! -
Kawaii Kunai chapter 1 . 5/1
Aaaaaaaghhhhhh! I already love this ! I hope in the next chapter we get to see Haru REALLY JEALOUS :)
Kiscia chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
lmao I know you posted this years ago but I couldn't resist! I found the manga yesterday literally and it's so awesome! It has 2 of my fav. things brotherly love and yaoi n.n If you are reading this (which I doubt) do you know any other manga like this one?
xMoonlightDarknessx chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
Aww so cute :) I hope you can continue! I love this manga!
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Have to say that I love this manga to (though I've only read to chapter 13), I hope that you continue this story since there are so few stories for this manga.
Danielle chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Haha lovley!
I have to admitt I was a little bit let down when I realised it only was one chapter long (for now) but oh well, hope we get to read more soon ;)
Furostomi chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
i am hoping to see where it goes.. please finish what you started.
new chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
i think that this is a really good start and i really do hope that you finish this story.