Reviews for I'll Carry You Home
rg521 chapter 19 . 5/24
I loved the happy ending. The first few chapters made me really sad though.
AWwwwwwwwww so much love and cuteness I can't handle it oh my goodness gracious I can't.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/16/2014
AWWWWWWWW. This was just so adorable I couldn't even handle it. I was reading it in SCHOOL.
dawger25 chapter 19 . 2/2/2014
I adore this story. Do you think you'll be doing more brittana stories?
SantanaStiX chapter 19 . 11/10/2013
Love it so much! Hoping for many continuations. Maybe a Christmas one soon? :)
BrittanaLove93 chapter 19 . 7/13/2013
It's a great story.. I enjoy this story much :)
Ronald Ulysses Swanson chapter 17 . 4/14/2013
This is one of my favourite Brittana fics. I love how they love each other so much, and how Quinn and Mike get together. I only think that the incident behind Carmen's conception could have been explored a bit more, but other than that, this is perfect.
hedonist11 chapter 19 . 12/24/2012
This was a lovely story!

I read it on another website...can't remember which lol & saw one of your authors note talking about . So I figured I'd leave you a review here letting you know how much I enjoyed it :)

I really liked the way you handled what happened to Santana. You gave it the proper attention but it didn't consume the story, which by the way was so so sweet. I loved how Brittany and Santana grew together after britt came back. Perfect. And the I can only image the santanafish, aka: peanut, aka: Carmen, is absolutely adorable. (Being that the sick excuse for a father happened to look like a male version of Britt)

Oh and I don't think I've read another story that paired Quinn and Mike and I think they fit together so well. I loved how you had him bowing before leaving a few times. Lol that was very in character and I didn't even realize it was until you wrote it.

Great job.
MandeuxHol chapter 19 . 12/21/2012
This so good and really sweet!And Carmen lucy is cute!
froggy chapter 19 . 9/4/2012
Wow! That was so adorable. I actually didn't expect it to be that way. I thought they'd be heaps of drama because of how it started. Anyway, read this in one go and yup, I loved it. Thanks for sharing it with us, you should have more reviews, blah blah blah, lol. No, but seriously, it was really awesome. I guess some readers got thrown off by the sexual assault, just a theory.
foghornem chapter 19 . 9/2/2012
Great story, can't wait to see how santana and Brittany handle Carmen now and when she is older, hope there is a time jump soon to when Carmen is little older.
Jerseysnix chapter 14 . 6/23/2012
Reading this for the second time and think I am enjoying it even more! The way you capture the friendship of Q, S&B is beautiful. I also love the wedding vows you wrote. Just a great story!
ruby-may89 chapter 19 . 6/5/2012
wow the way u started this story out i thought it was going to be heartbreaking but it was sooo lovely! actually nearly died at the nightmare bit where santana died though!
CTAZ4EVAFAN chapter 19 . 5/16/2012
Great story! Really loved the progression and how it ended. They're so perfect for each other. Looking forward to reading more of your work.
lg4az chapter 19 . 5/15/2012
"Thank You" for taking us on this beautiful journey!