Reviews for Realisations
Oratorio chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Oof. This was hot. Definitely my favourite pairing and this was a great scene. Goes some way towards making up for the disappointment of not being able to romance him in game...
570K4 chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Hello, needed to see what a proper romance scene looked like. Uh, not for me, for science.

Great job writing Joker, you perfectly captured his mixture of insecurity, self doubt, and humor. Left me feeling warm and fuzzy.

The romance was tasteful, but intimate at the same time, didn't leave me feeling dirty like most of the stuff out there. Ahem, not that I read that stuff...often.
SwomeeSwan chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Geez, I love this, it was amazing!

Great job! :)
Alpenwolf chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I love it when I see Joker getting the love he deserves.
Marie Sanders chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
This is the best Shepard/Joker piece ever! I love the way you were so gentle, bearing his illness in mind, and switching back and forth between their viewpoints was great. Perfect, sweet and sexy!
Saiyuri007 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
So cute! I am working through the one shots. Yea
Jaeger Gipsy Danger chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Thud! That was the sound of me fainting. No. Don't wake me up. I'm dreaming of broad shoulders, green eyes and slim hips.

Nicely done. I think I need a cigarette.
Fallon-Idalia chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I'm new to the Mass Effect world but...WOW!

That was the most beautiful thing I've read in a long time, in any catagory no less! Braov!
morie91 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I found your fic by link you left on BSN forum. Thank you for sharing this beautiful fic with us! I was smiling and ohmaigawd, it made me warm and fuzzy inside x3 I love well written fanfics, especially with my favorite couples. This one is great! Not too pervert, carefully weighted, adorable and romantic at the same time. Please write more!