Reviews for Connected
Lovely story, thanks so much!
cybersocks chapter 19 . 1/21
I did NOT see that coming. Yay Leon!
too-much-inspiration chapter 30 . 1/8
It is an interesting conundrum on whether legalizing magic sooner would have stopped Morgana. It is unlikely they would legalize magic for evil purposes however, and that is what she became steeped in. Perhaps a bit of an expected ending, and it would have been rather fun to see a few rounds of the water of life induced, radioactive hot potato game where eventually the villain ends up with the privilege of falling victim to the potato to save the originator of it. Thank you for posting this!
Signal27 chapter 26 . 11/5/2014
Ch 26. A little late, I know...
But I really loved your reveal. It was sort of a breath of fresh air.
ArthurAlbionKirkland chapter 19 . 9/6/2014
LEON
Reb224 chapter 30 . 8/29/2014
The whole of this was beautiful. Thank you :)
Elaine Weasley chapter 19 . 8/24/2014
i just read ch. nineteen of this, and i actually facepalmed! LEON! what in the world is the matter with you?!
LeahHeartsSirius chapter 30 . 6/20/2014
Loved the story! Thanks for sharing!
LeahHeartsSirius chapter 29 . 6/20/2014
Hehe! Cute chapter!
LeahHeartsSirius chapter 28 . 6/20/2014
Well, that was better than I'd hoped for :) does it make me a bad person that I have no qualms celebrating Agathon's death?

And on small spelling note: it's Nimueh not Nimwe.

Thanks!
LeahHeartsSirius chapter 24 . 6/20/2014
Oh dear. I have a feeling this isn't going to end the way Leon thinks. I mean, they said the intention of the sacrifice matters. And Lucia intended to sacrifice herself for her king, not her king's servant. Loving the story! Can't wait to see how it ends!
Clara Brighet chapter 30 . 5/31/2014
*squealing*
Ohhh I love it I love it I love it I LOVE IT! What a wonderful ending! :D
Lol, "...want to know why I'm angry with you today?" That scene was really funny, and I thought it was also a great literary device. Great job with this story, I have really enjoyed it. It was a fun read. :)
Thanks again for writing! :D
Clara Brighet chapter 29 . 5/31/2014
Aaand everything's going back to normal. *grin*
Wow, loved this chapter. Bromance! But nothing overdone or cheesy. I think you wrote their reactions very well. The reveal must have been rather confusing and jumbled for them, so their reactions could easily have seemed fake, but they weren't, so congrats!
Thank you for writing!
Clara Brighet chapter 28 . 5/31/2014
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Called it. :D
Clara Brighet chapter 27 . 5/31/2014
Lololol, THERE are the guards. I'm glad you threw them in there, it could have been classified as a 'plot hole' otherwise, and this story is too good for those. :)
*sigh* *eye roll* After so long dealing with evil sorcerer's/sorceresses, you would think they'd have remembered teleportation. Oldest trick in the book.
*contented sigh* Ahh, this is turning out just fine. :)
Thank you for writing!