Reviews for Connected
ScruffydaDruid chapter 30 . 9/23/2016
YAY! Happy ending. I love how Arthur found out, I've never seen anyone do it like that. Your writing is great and I really loved reading this. Good job!
ScruffydaDruid chapter 7 . 9/22/2016
Linking curse... Hats off to you for thinking that one up! That's like the embodiment of killing two birds with one stone. I love your story so far and will do a proper review when I get to the most recent chapter
Guest chapter 30 . 8/13/2016
Lovely story, thank you so much!
Guest chapter 27 . 8/13/2016
I'm betting that when Gwaine killed Agathon, and said "that's for Arthur and Merlin", he transferred Leon's sacrifice.
Guest chapter 26 . 8/13/2016
Nice reveal, I like it. Thanks!
Guest chapter 23 . 8/13/2016
I've been reading so far without reviewing. I'm sorry. But I've really been enjoying it, thanks! Good story, good writing.
mizzymel chapter 17 . 11/29/2015
I don't understand Gwen's need to know that information or why Gaius would want her to be told. That part of the plot is very OOC for me. Outside of that though, this is coming along nicely.
mizzymel chapter 4 . 11/29/2015
I love this story so far, and I know it's been awhile since you've written it... but just in case you care and you are still writing fan fiction. More chapters to make up for shorter length doesn't always equal out. It's frustrating to get a story essentially 1 paragraph at a time. Most people would rather have a couple chapters of decent length than having everything an entire chapter consist of a few words. That said this is really great, and since I can just hit the next button to get the next paragraph or so it works out. But if I'd found this while it was a work in progress I, personally, would have abandoned it, at least until it was finished..
Guest chapter 30 . 2/1/2015
Lovely story, thanks so much!
cybersocks chapter 19 . 1/21/2015
I did NOT see that coming. Yay Leon!
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 30 . 1/8/2015
It is an interesting conundrum on whether legalizing magic sooner would have stopped Morgana. It is unlikely they would legalize magic for evil purposes however, and that is what she became steeped in. Perhaps a bit of an expected ending, and it would have been rather fun to see a few rounds of the water of life induced, radioactive hot potato game where eventually the villain ends up with the privilege of falling victim to the potato to save the originator of it. Thank you for posting this!
Signal27 chapter 26 . 11/5/2014
Ch 26. A little late, I know...
But I really loved your reveal. It was sort of a breath of fresh air.
thisisup-upisno chapter 19 . 9/6/2014
LEON
Reb224 chapter 30 . 8/29/2014
The whole of this was beautiful. Thank you :)
Sherlock's Pipe And Hat chapter 19 . 8/24/2014
i just read ch. nineteen of this, and i actually facepalmed! LEON! what in the world is the matter with you?!