Reviews for Ōshū's Female Fighters
Blood Sealed Oath chapter 11 . 5/7/2014
Great story, definitely unpredictable (as unpredictable as you can get with following the anime) and enjoyable
Keys chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaassssssse UPDATE ! I CANT TAKE THE SUSPENSE ANYMORE! I WANNA READ THE PART WHERE KO AND ANA KISS! ( I love it this much). Do you think you can do a single story for aname.
La Luna chapter 9 . 8/16/2012
Read this from beginning to end and I do like it. The parts that are in Kojuro's point of view are pretty cool. And this back and forth love confession this chapter, lol...also not being mean here but how did Masamune not know he had females in his army at the beginning? I mean how could they hide that, especially from the boss, who"s pretty sharp, and from Kojuro, who's the smartest and most observant man in all of the Basara-verse?
Purple Clover 17 chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
What happened next? I need to know
Princess of Heart 11 chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
Great story. :D XD, you are not the only one who loves Date Masamune. LOL, my OC is also a ninja too, but she's a ninja princess, from the Iga clan. I need to make her story one of these days, there maybe mention of her in the sequel I'm currently working on, called: Kingdom Hearts: Shattered Memories! Please review that story, and my other stories as well.
Rowan Vaughn chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
lolz are u a frickin mind reader or what cause I swear less then a week ago I was lookin for a good Kojuurou story and found none cause man that guy does not get enough props for his awesomeness XD story is lookin great I can't wait to read more :D