Reviews for A Walk In The Dust
bookworm661 chapter 50 . 3/7
Absolutely loved it. Put in my favs so I can read again anytime. Loved that you accurately showed Rose's behavior (not a Rose fan) as that of a spoiled teeny-bopper. Looking forward to reading more of your stories.
Mystera II chapter 34 . 2/13
Hi!
Former lurker here! *waves*
After reading the story twice before I finally read the AN too and came upon the repeated issue of the mystery joke.
Could it be you mean that whole thing with the movie "28 Days later" starring Christopher Eccleston? Got it right from the beginning, something I'm suddenly very proud of becouse it seems others aren't that succesful.

Hey, a thought about the whole Rose issue ... when the TARDIS got her home a year to late ... think it was done intentionally to get her into trouble with her mother?
Read quite a few "the TARDIS tries to drive Rose off"-stories but non using that angle.
Mr.Kittles3 chapter 2 . 10/15/2014
thank you for writing these amazing stories. Sometimes i feel like a hot dog in a hamburger contest because i don't adore rose and like you said i don't feel they had very mush chemistry like some of the other companions did. keep up the good work!
Slytherin Potter Black chapter 50 . 9/12/2014
please update
Mary chapter 50 . 7/29/2014
I'm pleasantly surprised that even though the story is over you wrapped it up so beautifully that I'm not left wondering what's next. I've had such an enjoyable day getting lost in this wonderful world you created and I loved every minute of it. Thanks
Mary chapter 47 . 7/29/2014
oh Donna's gotta be loving this honeymoon, but really she should have suspected something like this to happen. She's so feisty too although her slaps don't seem to be knocking any sense into Slade.
Mary chapter 42 . 7/29/2014
and just like that my spirits are lifted with that opening scene. All that time imprisoned and tortured and Rose hasn't changed a bit. But its nice that nobody is buying into Rose's act. And their reunion was so precious I could actually visual everyone chanting and stomping and working together for hope. And then of course Rose had to ruin it. I actually felt sorry for the Master at the end, well mostly I felt sorry for the Doctor but we can pretend that its kind of the same thing. Donna's wit and snappy comebacks as always was a delight
Mary chapter 41 . 7/29/2014
well now this is just depressing, you're very good at toying with my emotions. Also I've noticed I'm getting to the end of the story :(
Mary chapter 38 . 7/29/2014
I was so happy for Donna to have some company, but that certainly didn't last long. A whole year without the Doctor :( on the bright side this story has renewed my interest in continuing to watch series 3.
Mary chapter 36 . 7/29/2014
wonderful use of Martha here. And its always great to be reminded that Donna has some decent relatives to try to cancel counteract her mother's abrasiveness.
Mary chapter 34 . 7/29/2014
This is getting interesting. The only Master I've met is the old decrepit one in Journey's End.
Mary chapter 32 . 7/29/2014
Should've known that Rose wouldn't have given up so easily. But its certainly great to see Jack.
Mary chapter 28 . 7/29/2014
Kinda shocked, I didn't think Rose's departure would happen so soon or so abruptly. Of course I've been waiting ages for them to ditch her. Looking forward to seeing how the change in dynamic will change the tone of their adventures.
Mary chapter 27 . 7/29/2014
This is all very serious and suspenseful and than I got to this part:
"... why would I want to be him?"
"You'd have me," said Rose.
"No, thank you," he said gruffly. . .

and I busted out laughing. Looks like the Doctor might finally be really to deal with Rose.
Mary chapter 25 . 7/29/2014
oh, Rose always gotta make things more complicated than they need to be. But I see the TARDIS must have been showing Donna all those period shows on tv for a reason.