Reviews for A Walk In The Dust
YoureInTown chapter 50 . 4/22
I so loved this story.
I do wonder what will happen with Stolen Earth and Journey's End. Because Martha never travelled with the Doctor, so there is no reason for UNIT to strap her into that Indigo Project thing and Rose isn't in the alt. universe, so doesn't try to come back and therefor shattering all the walls between the universes and be the cause of Stolen Earth...
Oh, perhaps there will never be a stolen Earth now. And no duplicate, so Donna never looses her memory, because there was no metacrisis...
Yep, that could work.

I hope you will consider to continue this story with Donna & the Doctor in this now alternative universe.
helloprilly chapter 28 . 2/24
Loved the ending to family of blood! Rose she really never saw what she had become and how selfish she had been. Never caring about her mother or how worried she would be. Just running around traveling. Like it was all a lark. You handled that part very well though I can see it would hurt him to have to do that to her. At least he had the decency to say good bye
helloprilly chapter 21 . 2/24
Ten was SUCH a boob man. All during season four he was trying not to look down Donna's tops which he could easily do given the height difference. So glad you added that it in here. Definitely liking this better than the original episode!
helloprilly chapter 19 . 2/24
Loving the story so far! Though I am sad Martha didnt get her season as she was another underrated companion. She and Donna were great together. I love how hou portray Rose's childishness because you so get it! I dont understand the Rose/ten shippers at all and love that you are portraying that weird one sided obsession of hers accurately here.

Ten/Donna ftw!
Nimeo chapter 10 . 7/16/2015
Aww. Now I secretly wish for a bonus Doctor's POV of this scene. Or Donna with this experience meeting the Eccleston's regeneration. :D
Heather Snow chapter 50 . 7/15/2015
This was well done. I was glad to see Rose's immaturity recognized and dealt with. Nice job fitting the Doctor with Donna. I hope you get around to extending this into Series 4 and beyond.
Heather Snow chapter 42 . 7/15/2015
I love that that is what he whispered to her! Beautiful, and perfect timing.
Heather Snow chapter 40 . 7/15/2015
Amy Pond! It makes perfect sense. Glad to see you included her.
Heather Snow chapter 28 . 7/15/2015
Love how you changed this to fit Donna and Rose. Very well done. It all fit together beautifully.
Modesty1 chapter 50 . 6/1/2015
I have to say, I've enjoyed reading this very much. In fact, I like all of your Dr Who stories. I hope you continue to write them.
bookworm661 chapter 50 . 3/7/2015
Absolutely loved it. Put in my favs so I can read again anytime. Loved that you accurately showed Rose's behavior (not a Rose fan) as that of a spoiled teeny-bopper. Looking forward to reading more of your stories.
Mystera II chapter 34 . 2/13/2015
Hi!
Former lurker here! *waves*
After reading the story twice before I finally read the AN too and came upon the repeated issue of the mystery joke.
Could it be you mean that whole thing with the movie "28 Days later" starring Christopher Eccleston? Got it right from the beginning, something I'm suddenly very proud of becouse it seems others aren't that succesful.

Hey, a thought about the whole Rose issue ... when the TARDIS got her home a year to late ... think it was done intentionally to get her into trouble with her mother?
Read quite a few "the TARDIS tries to drive Rose off"-stories but non using that angle.
Mr.Kittles3 chapter 2 . 10/15/2014
thank you for writing these amazing stories. Sometimes i feel like a hot dog in a hamburger contest because i don't adore rose and like you said i don't feel they had very mush chemistry like some of the other companions did. keep up the good work!
Slytherin Potter Black chapter 50 . 9/12/2014
please update
Mary chapter 50 . 7/29/2014
I'm pleasantly surprised that even though the story is over you wrapped it up so beautifully that I'm not left wondering what's next. I've had such an enjoyable day getting lost in this wonderful world you created and I loved every minute of it. Thanks