Reviews for For Better or Worse
onetree chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
I loveee this, especially the ending!
melbulcao2008 chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
So hot and adorable at the same time! Love it! Such a sucker for married, relationship Drarry stories! *hopeless romantic*
May996 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Really Beautiful!
RussianWolf7 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Awww that was so freaking adorable I need to run off Draco this very second. Oh, what the combination of fluff and sex and Draco does to me...*sigh*

Live,
Eolf
Jasmine A. Roberts chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
AWW...
Sheri Contrary chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I just want you to know that your stories are preventing me from writings. Yep! It's all YOUR fault! Though, I don't think anyone cares. Lol.

And yay for second winds...no longer too sleepy to babble at you.

Love that Harry sees this as starting with their first meeting...at Madam Malkins (right?).

Dark curse in Harry's classroom. Parkinson who? Unless Pansy had a brother (which was never mentioned), then where'd the next generation Parkinson come from? I suppose Pansy COULD have had a child out of wedlock, but...seems unlikely; I'm sure that's WAY against pure-blood rules. Yes, I question everything!

Reminiscing is always fun. OMG. Just writing that first word made the following come to mind: www . youtube watch?vLk9whS0hrE4 . If you don't know the song (from 1978), it's about a couple reminiscing about the past, with certain music reminding them of certain memories. Yes...I am sooooooo OLD! *sigh*

That was very nice! I especially liked the "for better or worse" and "until death do us part" parts. I'm not a huge believer in marriage (it's sort of an archaic institution...hey there's that archaic word again), but it's nice to see our boys making life-long promises to one another. *grin*

KJmom, you really do weave very fascinating tales. Please continue!
plarain chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I loved this! So sweet. Well done, thanks for writing!
SuperCali chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
beautiful! simply awesome.
AmourXSexXetXYaoi chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
omgomgomg this is so cute! so well written too. Absolutely love it 3
malfoysminx chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
so hot, so sweet, soooo good :D
ilreies chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwh 3 i liked that you recapped their first and made everything just fit in!

until death do us part... love it!
aminaluvr4life chapter 1 . 2/29/2012