Reviews for Love the Way You Lie
Sophie chapter 1 . 3/15
Ethan and Jesse. Beautiful. Why do you do this shit. You like the word fuck? If you do fuck you beacouse this is the worst story I'v ever read. Fuck you all that said this was good. If I know who are you I'll get you. But I'm not that bad so why don't you stop desepcionate persons and do a Jarah fic. And they two? Sex? I really hate you and your shit of work. I hate ALL the fic. .
And sorry about it I'm angry.
ross chapter 6 . 10/19/2016
nice
Guest chapter 2 . 10/30/2015
Seriously they have such of a bipolar relationship!
This is amazing by the way
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Well that was a bit bipolar. . .
I love it!
kutechickable chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
Your idea is interesting so far but your story doesn't seem realistic. A little advice each time someone speaks a paragraph should be made.
orionastro chapter 6 . 3/1/2015
ok , if you like to remaking , but a bit more dramatic , with Benny in love with ethan ,and not accepting Ethan and Jesse , leading to very intense drama.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
Legit I hate for this to sound like a flame but you obviously didn't spell or grammar check, or you don't speak English properly. And as a reader it bothers me when I feel I have to solve a puzzle to realize what one sentence means... Sooooo if you could re-write this or delete it! Again I'm sorry for the flame-ish review but it needed to be said.
HsJsAl123 chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
Awww that's so cute :D
bookwormie4ever chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
hmm..its a bit to fast alsomst it need more detali but i like its
magicanimegurl chapter 5 . 10/19/2012
Interesting couple, I liked the story!
R.A.T chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Your English is atrocious. Pointers: Keep the story in one tense, one point of view, and EDIT! The story could have a very intriguing plot but I could not make it through the second chapter, very repetative and choppy. Just my opinion, do with it as you will.
6 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
This story doesn't make any sence, and that's saying something, coming from me. Also you repeat alot of the same words all the time.
FerretSong chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I can see Bethan but this is just a bit unreal and is the rating on M if it isnt change it. Kidnap is T but both that and boy x boy is still T but add Jesse in that boy x boy and its disturbing but if you like that ok check out tethered or something like that but is j and e sorry if I affended you.
orionastro chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
very good story, it should have more chapters but ok, i hope you create a new story with them , epic
Silverfox893 chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
do the words Mary sue mean any thing to you