Reviews for Love the Way You Lie
kutechickable chapter 1 . 4/6
Your idea is interesting so far but your story doesn't seem realistic. A little advice each time someone speaks a paragraph should be made.
orionastro chapter 6 . 3/1
ok , if you like to remaking , but a bit more dramatic , with Benny in love with ethan ,and not accepting Ethan and Jesse , leading to very intense drama.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
Legit I hate for this to sound like a flame but you obviously didn't spell or grammar check, or you don't speak English properly. And as a reader it bothers me when I feel I have to solve a puzzle to realize what one sentence means... Sooooo if you could re-write this or delete it! Again I'm sorry for the flame-ish review but it needed to be said.
HsJsAl123 chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
Awww that's so cute :D
bookwormie4ever chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
hmm..its a bit to fast alsomst it need more detali but i like its
magicanimegurl chapter 5 . 10/19/2012
Interesting couple, I liked the story!
R.A.T chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Your English is atrocious. Pointers: Keep the story in one tense, one point of view, and EDIT! The story could have a very intriguing plot but I could not make it through the second chapter, very repetative and choppy. Just my opinion, do with it as you will.
6 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
This story doesn't make any sence, and that's saying something, coming from me. Also you repeat alot of the same words all the time.
FerretSong chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I can see Bethan but this is just a bit unreal and is the rating on M if it isnt change it. Kidnap is T but both that and boy x boy is still T but add Jesse in that boy x boy and its disturbing but if you like that ok check out tethered or something like that but is j and e sorry if I affended you.
orionastro chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
very good story, it should have more chapters but ok, i hope you create a new story with them , epic
Silverfox893 chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
do the words Mary sue mean any thing to you