Reviews for The Blushy Bits Are The Warmest
summerartist chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Good fun. Embracing the situation worked out well for them. :-)
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Oh, that was brilliant! Just like an episode (poor Martin), thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
dead dead dead of cute. love how you keep the voices in a silly premise
Pol chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Hee! Brilliant!
DeleaMarie chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Oh, this is (to quote Arthur) BRILLIANT! I laughed as much as I would at a scene from the actual show! Fantastic fic!
Zora Arian chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
OH GOD I AM LAUGHING AND GIGGLING.

"Stop marking out your territories on my body!"

"-I will not allow this continued theft of my body heat! -Would you rather we kicked you out of the circle and left you to freeze?"

"And the blushy bits are the warmest!"

HAHAS! Aww, Martin. I will certainly cuddle you if i were in that situation, no matter how 'not dignified' or 'not professional' it is. And get your shoulder first :DDD
CountryGrl chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Hahahaha! Awww, this is just the best thing, I love it xD Of all the lines, my favourites were both Martin, "I am the Captain, not the filling in some…awkward pastry!" and "I am the Captain! You don't just cuddle the Captain against his will!" Perfect :')
sqvorl chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Lmao... Seriously loved this, hackled like a little fool at "Cuddling away!".

Well done, I hope you don't mind but I'm going to go and read all your fics.
umqraisntmorsecode chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Martin is SO the filling of an awkward pastry.

To quote Arthur: BRILLIANT.

Beautifully characterized, I wouldn't be surprised if this happened on the show.
xLupinxLoverx chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
This was BRILLIANT! I really liked how you did in the actual style of a radio play - I got a bit confused since the dialogue wasn't labelled, but since it was so well characterised I quickly got over that :D But this made me laugh so so so much, I can't even describe it... I'm still giggling over "awkward pastry..."