Reviews for Can't Call Line
Gir22459 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Chapter 2 oh please write chapter 2 please plea please this so amazingly spectacular more oh by the gods more please
Firadraco chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
This was really good. It was well written with good grammar. I loved that Dean is a delinquent. Not many people write it. I also loved the relationship you hashed out for Dean and Cas, total bromance as it should be. I think the last scene with Sam and Cas was super cute. Not sure how I felt about Sam writing a love story, but hey, he's a freshman, and we all were weird as freshmen. I look forward to more SPN stories from you.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Holy mother of crap this was awesome and amazing and I have been DREAMING of an AU fic like this. Thank you so much. :D
I want my pictures now. And I hope there's cuddling.
Brandie Free chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Ok this was EPIC I loved it it was an perfect mix of everything
RejectedShyRebel18 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Castiel is so cute! Sams for sure the dominant one.
Cfings753469 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
BUT DID HE GET THE LEAD?

*Ahem*

Sorry, fantastic story. I think I kind of ship Castiel with both Dean and Sam now.
Kid'sDarkWolf chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Personally, I'm a Destiel and Sabriel fan but... damn I think I may be starting to like Sastiel now... I blame you:p ah well. Great story, I loved it!
LePipi chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I hath given a review and am excpecting my lifetime supply of sexy sassy. On a side note ( because really teh sassy supply is the most important ) story was great, Dean was great, Cas was awkward Sam was goofy and everything was just a big ball of fluff. I'm sorry you dont ship sassy for I would have loved to read more of this but alas this will have to suffice. Still thank you for taking the time to write for this part of the fandom. Cheers for good writing. :)
casammy chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
In general I am a fan of the wincest dean/sammy with a sammy quite tenderness and innocence and a very overprotective and possessive dean but I am very tolerant with cass/sammy. I would like one dry her of this history
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Even though I'm not a Castiel fan (Sorry) I actually liked this. Castiel was actually likeable and goofy and so in love with Sam. The fact he wasn't an angel was fatastic. That's probably why I liked him so much. The angel thing got on my last nerve. Anyway Castiel was awesome. Sam was just adorable. I totally got Castiel lusting after him. I mean seriously the boy's got the face of an angel and the body of a Greek god. Then there was Dean. OMG he just cracked me up. I loved him. He was precious. I love how you had everybody but Castiel and Sammy afraid of him. I laughed my butt off when Dean read that he was the dimwitted older brother in Sam's story. Poor Dean. LOL! It was great. I loved it!
Ramasylle-Karanese chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
funniest. shit. EVER! This was so great! many laughs! loving the dean character, and Cass is a hoot! It was really great where you took this story-using plays and stuff. In fact, not so long ago, I just saw Guys and Dolls!
Orchestra-Eight chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
So freaking cute! AHHHH! I've never read a sam/cas story but I loved it!
Elric2007 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Great job!
TidusGT chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
it's like 2:57 in the morning, and I was laughing my ass off, this story is awesome!