Reviews for We're Both Still Here
deidaralover4evr chapter 1 . 2/21
I don't know if this is still going to be a two-shot, but if you ever get inspiration back for this story I think it would be awesome.
It is really good.
Impassive Tears chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Awwwwww
Ash chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Please do another chapter or somethiing!
Technical Technicalities chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
That was adorably cute.
kai-kakashi chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Aw this was cute story, I really liked both relationships and kind of wanted Clyde to have them both too haha :)
ATTHESTROKEOFMIDNIGHT chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Awww that was just so cute 3... all of your Craigs are so different.
DonGiovanni'sGhost chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
This is wonderful. I really like the difference between Craig and Tweek and how Clyde loves them equally. It made me smile. :)

Also, I have a thing for Tweek losing his shit and attacking people.
Tenners chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I absolutely. Love this story!
Shakuhachi Jade chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Oh, I loved this~ You always make me feel like I actually know these guys in real life because of your impeccable characterizations. Srsly. I could especially relate to Tweek because you practically made him into the boy version of me. xD I also got the impression of Clyde being the perfect person to balance out Craig's dominance and Tweek's submission. He's not too overbearing, but relents when he needs to. :3 Oh, I can't wait to see if there's more~ (Threesome? Oh, how I hope so...)

~;~Shaku
KirstenTheDestroyer chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Wow this is totally different from If You're Bored. This just blew my mind. You did a great job at throwing me into a completely different world there. The relationships, the personalities, you just switched everything up in the best way. I had fun reading this and it was absolutely gorgeous. I love thinking about this story line. It was just so good.

I just don't really have words. All I can really say is that I loved it so much and I really want to make fanart for it.

/can't write good reviews this week I'm so sorry I really did love it but I don't know what words are
Miaou Jones chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I really enjoyed this. I'm starting to realize that the dynamic between any two of these guys works best for me when all three of them are involved in some way, because my favorite parts of this were the hug Tweek gave Clyde when he was leaving the coffee shop to go with Craig (which I took as an indication/choose to believe meant that Tweek knew what Craig was going to propose to Clyde) and the arrangement at the end. There's a balance between the three of them that I find very appealing, and it shone through here.
w0rmsign chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
aw Clyde, you inadvertant player, lol 3
Raccoon Loon chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Cryde isn't my usual fare, but I found myself liking this a lot. Your characterization is awesome as ever and, uhh, nice smut scene.
BattyCore chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
This was cute. :3 I like a clean-cute Craig~ And Clyde is just cute no matter what he does, because he's Clyde. Craig has quite a kink going for him, too, with this, which is interesting. I would imagine Craig just rolling with it, hahaha. xD