Reviews for First Time Out
CreatedInFyre7 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Oh dear god *tears streaming down her face* this is BRILLIANT! Short, but its just so good! So many Mako memories! I wish they had done Mako banter's too!
RebelDroideka chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Awesomeness. Just plain AWESOMENESS!
Trishata96 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
A Krogan crying? LOL
Wrex: Waah! I want my Mummy!
Shepard: Krogan's can cry?
Kaidan & Other team members: TOLD YOU SO!

Yeah i was terrible at driving the Mako... Didn't help it's even worse on PC
Madanoch chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Picturing Wrex huddling in the back of the Mako is pretty damn funny. Well done!
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
LOL! ohhh yeahh! gotta love the driving hahahah!

ohhh if only it had the reactions of the crew to MY DRIVING! hehheeeh you know i actually killed myself once during the driving in mass effect 1, drove off a cliff while the vehicle was real damaged and stuff hahah!

ohh that was funny, frustrating but funny. heh i had to be one of the worst drivers on there i swear.
owlcity89 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Hardcore baby!
Scotius chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Oh, sweet Mother Materia! No one will forget the excitement of driving the Mako across the Universe. Ever. Especially that gut-churning sensations and teeth grinding and cracking during impacts with the ground. Bioware really should expand the soundtrack and let us hear some yelling, cursing, pleas, whimpering and prayers. Not to mention grunts, crying, vomiting and death threats aimed at the driver. ROTFL.
RayneEthelwulf chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
lmao! Poor Wrex!
GeekGirl2 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
hee hee hee...

Poor Wrex...

Still, quite a learning experience for him. ;)

He'd sure cry with my Shep's driving, but that's partly a console code I use to bppst MACO thrusters. ;p

Leads to exciting rides, though.
Yamiro chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Short and funny, unlike certain someone's experience xD

I see it's your first story. Good luck! *offers a cookie*