Reviews for The Fairy's Ninja
Bananarock509 chapter 17 . 12/3/2014
No update?
Ugh chapter 17 . 2/8/2014
This story sucks. I'd write down why, but I'm afraid there's not enough memory in the internet.
Shar2242 chapter 17 . 1/17/2014
The little dialogues at the beginning and the end is really funny and cute. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

Why is Lucy in trouble? Did someone from Elemental four went to get her? Is there a 'relationship' brewing between Lucy and Naruto?

Shar2242 chapter 15 . 1/17/2014
It's nice how Naruto and Wendy meet. I hope Naruto will be able to surpress or get rid of the darkness in him, and Lucy to apologize to him
Shar2242 chapter 12 . 1/17/2014
That's sad -cries- She finally comes home (maybe) hoping to see her father again only to find her house burning down to the ground. This is my fav crossover fanfic ever!
Guest chapter 17 . 1/10/2014
Lol I love the little chats the characters have before and after the chapter! ;{
Thinkbubbles101 chapter 16 . 1/10/2014
Gajeel does not laugh like kehehehe he laughs like this gee-hee
Guest chapter 15 . 1/10/2014
Its raining its pouring
Sorry couldn't help my self!
Good work!
You are an amazing author!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/10/2014
Guest chapter 13 . 1/10/2014
I'm sitting here with a big bowl of ramen for lunch...

Guest chapter 12 . 1/10/2014
Poor Lucy...
She can't see her brother a any more.
Its too sad!_
Guest chapter 9 . 1/10/2014
Naruto: You call that bonding!?
Priceless just freaking priceless
Guest chapter 6 . 1/10/2014
Little Me: I wanna know too! Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaasssssseee
Guest chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
I love your books!,
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Great plot! And I can tell you skimmed through this chapter so you can find a mistake.
I was hooked already after I read the first chapter. If I was your mom I would give you a hug! Sorry if it sounds wierd. Any way good job * gives high-five * I look forwards to your other chapters.