Reviews for The Fairy's Ninja
i really liked how you portrayed Lucy's character in this story. i hope you make it into a Naruto x Lucy pairing since it's surprisingly rare...but if you don't well that's okay with me too.
but seriously the plot is really good and it's one of the main reasons i keep coming back to to see if it had been updated
#NaLtear
Shar2242 chapter 19 . 4/13
I'm in love with this story
Tnx update soon :)
oh man this is the most complicated Naruto/Fairy tail story I've ever read...& yet I love it
please update
Bananarock509 chapter 17 . 12/3/2014
No update?
Ugh chapter 17 . 2/8/2014
This story sucks. I'd write down why, but I'm afraid there's not enough memory in the internet.
Shar2242 chapter 17 . 1/17/2014
The little dialogues at the beginning and the end is really funny and cute. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

Why is Lucy in trouble? Did someone from Elemental four went to get her? Is there a 'relationship' brewing between Lucy and Naruto?

-Shar2242
Shar2242 chapter 15 . 1/17/2014
It's nice how Naruto and Wendy meet. I hope Naruto will be able to surpress or get rid of the darkness in him, and Lucy to apologize to him
Shar2242 chapter 12 . 1/17/2014
That's sad -cries- She finally comes home (maybe) hoping to see her father again only to find her house burning down to the ground. This is my fav crossover fanfic ever!
Guest chapter 17 . 1/10/2014
Lol I love the little chats the characters have before and after the chapter! ;{
Thinkbubbles101 chapter 16 . 1/10/2014
Gajeel does not laugh like kehehehe he laughs like this gee-hee
Guest chapter 15 . 1/10/2014
Its raining its pouring
Sorry couldn't help my self!
Good work!
You are an amazing author!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/10/2014
Lol!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/10/2014
I'm sitting here with a big bowl of ramen for lunch...

YOU MAD NARUTO