Reviews for Broken In Pieces I
lucius/harry?
Girloveshugs chapter 1 . 4/7
fred/harry/george
KatzeIason69 chapter 2 . 4/1
oooh I hope you will update this soon. cus I really want to know what will happen to harry.
avalon evermore chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
Please update
The Potters of the Future chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
Poor Harry
The Potters of the Future chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Lucius/Harry
Mila Pink chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
I found very interesting. Could be Sev fellow baby?
I think Draco / Harry would be amazing for the fic.
I'm curious to know what will happen.
kisses
DJinTheHOUse chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Draco/harry or fred/harry/george
Angel Kellar chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
So... When you get around to finishing this story, i totally, 100% vote for a Draco/Harry pairing! i would've voted for an all-out foursome between Severus/Lucius/Draco/Harry, but then you did that thing at the end of the second chapter where Severus had a mate and bond-child, so... Draco/Harry! haha. i can't wait till all your stories are up/edited/etc. 'cause they're all really good. And almost all of them are a Draco/Harry or Severus/Harry pairing with Harry as the sub. That's my cuppa tea right there. :) Anyway, hope you're doing good and can't wait to see what else you've got stored in that mind of yours!
The Potters of the Future chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
I hope you feel better soon
goodguy4u282008 chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
that was awesome kinda dark but it was good can't wait to see who he is paired with and hope that they all can escape together
Leviathan of the Sea chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
Sev/Harry. Vampires, huh? They don't sparkle do they? I hope not
Mal-Aki Ea Hecate chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
What about Lucius/Harry/Severus there aren't enough of those ones. This is good and I am looking forward to reading more.
Tamikolee chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Great start, I loved it! As for the pairings, I don't think anyone who witnessed the rape ect. So my vote is for a Harry/George pairing, because he wasn't there, he also seems to me to be the more sensitive out of the twins, Oh and I think Harry will need a bit of a laugh after all this as he may potentially be depressed and dark, George can be his Ying to Harrys Yang, or visaversa,and I haven't read a good Harry/George ship in ages lol. ;)
purplemonkey124 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012