Reviews for Back To Your Roots
SayMrrp chapter 1 . 7/28
Awesome idea! :D
Axcel chapter 1 . 5/15
Since canon says that each Link is a reincarnation, I guess the Hero Shade that teaches you in Twilight Princess was an unexpected benefit of the wolf transformation thing. Remember that the ghost outside of Link's mindscape-thing takes the form of a large, spectral wolf. The training stones are wolf and even described by the spirit as "howling". All of this started after Link was freed from his transformation.

When Link was first transformed, his Triforce piece glowed. Perhaps the Triforce's power combined with the transformation resulted in Link's inherited memory from his previous lives to form a connection to his subconscious. In essence, his subconscious memories of his previous lives' training and experience has been helping him "remember" his skills. Given that it only happens when Link performs a feat of courage (represented by finding the training stones), that supports this theory as it would make sense that the Shade would only form when the Triforce of Courage reacted to Link's courageous action.

Of course, there is the Fridge Logic/Horror that perhaps the minds of his previous lives were trapped within the Triforce of Courage upon their deaths while their soul (Link) moved to a new body to be reborn anew.
Hylia'grace chapter 1 . 5/10
This is amazing, I bet time would be proud.
killer4853 chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
TekoloKuautli chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Thats so sweet! Time would have wept at being a real father to Twilight :D
Squeeb100 chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Very cool. Love the details in here!
TheRealMerlin chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Wow, amazing! You should do one about the Yeti couple!
Namikaze Artemis chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I always thought Hyrule was this magical place where it only snowed in Snowpeak and only rained when something bad was happening, but I guess not. XD

I liked this story. Favourited~!
Syladin Shadesmar chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Awesome! Simple, short, sweet, but still very intriguing. I like how you added in a bunch of other people and gave a little description about their accomplishments; It's nice to know that courage runs in the family!
Cha ha chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Awesome story!
FlaminghazelGreen chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
It's awesome! I just have one question, are you talking about OoT Link or SS Link?
LeilaEditer chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Hey, that was pretty good/cool! You're a good writer, keep it up!

Laura chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Very nicely done! For a short piece too I feel that you did the characters justice. I love anything to do with back story and lineage in Zelda, so that was a treat.