Reviews for Shorts of the Metro
AMW Riptide chapter 19 . 5/21
Yay new chapter, i think it was pretty good
AMW Riptide chapter 1 . 3/10/2019
i already love this story
Aren serathy chapter 18 . 9/21/2018
Why did I imagine that as a black and white silent film?
Bob the Turtle chapter 17 . 9/15/2018
despite their best efforts however, the Shrimps still taste a lot like chicken. However, sometimes a few would get lucky and have shrimps that taste suspiciously like pork...
Aren serathy chapter 17 . 9/12/2018
Don’t think I didn’t see that TF2 reference... :3
PartyPat22 chapter 2 . 9/12/2018
You have quite a few typos and I am not impressed with the quality overall. Nonetheless, here is a better remove kebab rant from the reich's perspective:

REMOVE LURKER remove lurker you are worst mutant. you are the mutant idiot you are the mutant smell. return to the surfacee. to the surface survivors you may come our contry. you may live in the stalag….ahahahaha ,red line we will never forgeve you. cheka rascal FUck but fuck asshole mutant stink red line yevreyskaya avtonomnaya oblast yidishe avtonome gegnt..mutant genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead mutant..ahahahahahRED LINE WE WILL GET YOU! do not forget ww3 .kitaya-gorad we kill the emir , kitay-gorad return to your precious arabia….hahahahaha idiot mutant and judeo-bolshevik smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. reichhansapolisbeloruskayakill red line…you will ww3/ vitas alive in reich, vitas making album of reich . fast blelele vitas reich. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of vitas… you are ppoor stink mutant… you live in a tunnel hahahaha, you live in a catacomb

vitas alive numbr one #1 in reich ….fuck the partisans ,..FUCKk ashol mutants no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. Vitas aliv and real strong wizard kill all the mutant farm aminal with blelele magic now we the slava rule .ape of the zoo secretary generel andray moskvin fukc the great rothschild and lay egg this egg hatch and red line wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of nosalis. reich greattst countrey
Amachar928 chapter 16 . 7/28/2018
I just happen to read these stories and say that they all have a sense of humor! Anyways, I like them and I have a few suggestions for some stories.
shaperlord67 chapter 16 . 6/11/2018
Well, I'm not sure what else you could expect from a story called gentleman hobos. Positively dapper, good chap
shaperlord67 chapter 15 . 6/11/2018
Like a stranger version of Plants vs Zombies...
tomkiel chapter 3 . 5/19/2018
Is that blackadder that I hear in the 3rd chapter?
Telekinetic Creeper chapter 15 . 5/11/2018
I didn't think these shorts could get any more ridiculous but this is gold! I laughed my ass off! Where do you come up with these things?
Kamzil118 chapter 14 . 5/4/2018
I'll be honest, I busted out laughing at 2AM. Considering to link this onto SpaceBattles, but I must check the rest of this fix out just so it's "safe for work." Great job, man.
Sunrayz chapter 14 . 5/4/2018
I rep putato
Bob the Turtle chapter 14 . 5/4/2018
This is probably what's going on in the Red Line post Battle of D6.

Many potatoes lost that day, many potatoes indeed.
Bob the Turtle chapter 13 . 12/26/2017
Well, they did get an old steam train moving again.