Reviews for Kiss Me Bite Me Love Me
Ca.zaphira chapter 6 . 4/3
An amazing story that I would love to read more of. I see it has been quite some time since the last update, but going to follow in hopes that it does one day get updated again.
I heart vamps chapter 6 . 8/12/2015
Please update soon
mizzmeakabby chapter 6 . 3/3/2015
I love love LOVE! I was just trying to see if you are going to finish?
B4bidden.Products chapter 6 . 1/17/2015
Aaaaarrrrrrrrggggghhhhhh(argh)! I'm so going crazy right now. Just as the story started to get really really really good there is no more to read pls pls pls pls pls update ASAP I really want to see what happens next
B4bidden.Products chapter 3 . 1/17/2015
Omg! This is so good
GoddessxNyte2 chapter 6 . 11/23/2014
love the story update soon pls!
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 6 . 9/9/2014
OMG! Gasp I like this even more and more than ever. It's very different from all the Twilight fic I read, most of the time! Haha, but I'm curious on Bella being a human for the last 26 years, eh? Just like what happen to Yuki Cross from Vampire Knight? Kind of, she was turn into a human by her mother, Juuri, because her asshole of an uncle was going to drink her dry...I think. I can't really remember the details I read that manga and watch that anime a long time ago.

Uh oh. Bella dear, your hubby's home and his pissed as hell. Aha. Wait, Charlotte's betrayal? Is that connected to why she's insane, and Bella have to be a human or something? Oho. Wonder what would the Cullen think that sweet 'lil Bells is actually a (noble) vampire? Teehee.

So many question aye! Hope you update sooner than later m'dear. Have a wonderful life dear author. :*
Charlie0925 chapter 6 . 7/31/2014
Wow, just WOW! This has to be one of THE MOST BRILLIANT FANFIC's I have ever had the true please of reading! Phenomenal story line hon! I adore each of the characters you have created here and all of the delicious plot twists & turns! And oh, Peter is just sex personified, plus, sad to admit but you had me squealing like a school girl when I realized that he was in fact Dracula... YUM!

Please, please, please, please, please come back to this fic when you have the chance, it's far to awesome of a fic not to be finished and I cannot wait to see what happens next! ;o)
Azurena chapter 3 . 7/11/2014
*gasp* Is this perhaps based off Vampire Knight?! I'm loving this so far and I can't wait to read the rest of the chapters, but first I just wanted to fangirl a bit because, as I read this chapter, I was suddenly reminded of the anime/manga series Vampire Knight and my excitement level tripled lol

But whether this is based off VK or not, I absolutely adore it so now I'm gonna go ahead and read the rest of what you have posted :)
Guest chapter 6 . 5/7/2014
a bientot
Ladydee1 chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
What a great little Bella and Peter fic. Love it!

I almost feel like I can feel peters lust for Bella pouring out from your writing.
NatalieLynn chapter 6 . 3/19/2014
I just stumbled across this story of yours and was quickly engrossed. I do hope you continue it in the somewhat near future.
ThunderPrime01 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Whoops! Meant Update! Sorry about that!
ThunderPrime01 chapter 6 . 10/13/2013
OH PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE REVIEW!
ALECVOLTURILOVER25252525 chapter 6 . 8/30/2013