Reviews for Tatooine: Planet of the Dead
utopianking chapter 5 . 12/18/2013
I'm just going to guess being a Force sensitive makes him immune. It seems like the logical explanation.
barber477 chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
Nice story so far. I think I can guess why Luke was immune. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
MOAR
Blazestar of Shadowclan chapter 5 . 8/9/2012
Awesome story, write more soon!
wannabe kairi chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
really like the story its great pls update
sumwhriblong chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
Found this story today. A new take on the Star Wars universe. Has potential for more. You infected Luke with virus, there should be some benefits of him surviving it? Greater strength? Stronger connection to the Force? I hope you at least give him some upgrades, like Alice.
Pirate-Spy-Demigod-Wizard chapter 5 . 3/20/2012
Bring in Obi- Wan! Haha anyway great story and update soon please!

:D

~PSDW
Tristen7466 chapter 3 . 3/1/2012
Nice it's getting really good! I didn't know they had zombie/star wars books, I'll have to look them up:) So... Luke and Beru got scratched, but only Beru turned. Luke must be ammune... Interesting in deed. I like Luke hope he is ammune and doesn't die! Glad that he's not a whiny wimp I hate when people portray him like that. He isn't whiny he's just a teen in ANH! Geez people!
KingDaddyDiscord chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
This is getting better! I love that Owen is infected and has become a zombie! If Luke was scratched and Beru was scratched, then everybody in the Lars household will be ZOMBIES!
KingDaddyDiscord chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I LOVE THIS! Zombies in Star Wars? Its Death Troopers all over again! :)
Imperial warlord chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Interesting story.

There are two Star Wars novels about zombies, one called "Red Harvest" and another "Death Troopers."
Tristen7466 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Interesting story idea. Zombies and star wars. Hope you keep up with it! I will be keep an eye out for updates:)