Reviews for A Poor Substitute
The Critique chapter 3 . 10/25/2013
Wow. This was absolutely fantastic.
As wrong as it may sound, I actually wanted Sasuke to have a little taste of Sakura as well.
I don't mean rape but, ... Yeaaah.
I find NejixSakuraxSasuke to be EXTREMELY sexy.
Anyway this is most definitely one of the best short Fics. I've ever read so kudos to you :D
And keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Sakura may not have a big chest but she doesn't have a small waist an legs in the manga and some of the anime she looked well-endowed especially in the butt area.
LaylahXD chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
Oh myyyyy. For smut, I think it had a great story line and the character development was actually noticabul! Ahhhh I love stories like this that arn't written by 12 year olds. And yes I'll admit I giggled and got a little hot over this fic. So yes, fucking amazing job and I take my hat off to you!
kazema chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
it was very well-writtten, and i love it. plus you made Neji so lovable , I'm not really into lemon, just fluff, but this is a great story. My favorite part is when Sakura wants to hold hands with Neji. it's cute.
Zandaley chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
damn im in awe i like the whole rape thing aactually makes it intense and damn ur fking good
arrearsofcivility chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
Loved I ship a lot of saku pairings but this one holds a special place in my heart. Glad to see it done well :) and sasusaku is my otp and I ain't even mad that he's a sqeezball so you have done a wonderful job :D
grAce chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
how nice!,love it! I'm expecting more nejisaku pairing from and i'll be waiting for ur new story..
Guest chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
I should have said this in the first chapter, but I'm really very impressed with how you describe the more graphic scenes in this story. It's impressive and very on point... Ehehe...

Now onto the last chapter:
the strong feelings of love and pain are explained wonderfully. The last few paragraphs were very...cleansing?
I also think you interpret both neji and sakuras feelings In a very realistic way. And the morning scene had me giggling hehe

As I said before, I am so impressed by your writing style! The story was beautiful and uplifting! thank you for the great read!

Guest chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
This all makes sense. Everything you've set up just falls into place quite nicely. The plot is really great and I kind of wish it were longer, but even so, you are doing a fantastic job!

Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Oh wow. This was painfully beautiful. Poor neji... The story is very relatable and I enjoy the realisticness of it... So far I love it! I can't wait to see what comes in the next few chapters!

light-prevails-darkness chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Did she seriously leave Neji in the middle of what they were doing just because of sasuke? Poor Neji.
Momo Mango chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
That. . . That was fucking adorable! Urgh so much happiness! I loved it, really. You did an amazing job.
yurusesasuke chapter 1 . 4/22/2012