Reviews for Desperate Times
MARTA chapter 28 . 3/25
I no that maybe it will never happen, but please continue this story. It's the best story here and I love it so much. Although I read it two years ago for the first time, I read it a second and a third time - which I never did before with a fanfiction story.
It would be a big present if you could give an ending to us. PLEASE!
Handles14 chapter 28 . 2/8
I love this story and such an amazing idea. Would you please consider continuing it? I would love to see what happens next.
Free2BeMee chapter 28 . 9/16/2014
Please please please don't abandon this! It's beautiful! Please update!
JOJO17937 chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
I have read this story multiple times. I love it so much. Please write more or put it up for adoption, I really want to see kurt and blaine together, they both need it.
Anon chapter 28 . 7/3/2014
This is one of the best things I've read in a while and yet you haven't updated in over a year ... Leave me here to die in my puddle of tears.
DustyQOTF chapter 28 . 6/27/2014
Your doing amazing with this story. Please continue with it I don't like to see Blaine and Kurt so sad. You have gotten their personalities in this kind of situation really well.
Guest chapter 28 . 6/3/2014
I checked today in the hope that more was written. This story was so well written and original and I am so sad it is abandoned.
Guest chapter 28 . 5/21/2014
This is awesome
midlifecrissis chapter 28 . 4/19/2014
Please please don't leave this unfinished. This is such a great story.
CassandraSwan chapter 28 . 4/15/2014
OHMYGOSH! YOU SHOULD WRITE MORE. I *LOVE* THIs STORY. PLEASE WRITE MORE
Guest chapter 28 . 1/28/2014
I hope so much that you will finish the story. At the moment I feel like reading the first pages of a wonderful book and than suddenly there are just blank pages left. So peeease continue. Greetings form Austria
bree tennyson chapter 28 . 1/7/2014
I love this story so much and I've been following it since it was posted, I really hope it hasn't been abandoned. The plot is so sweet and sad and loving and unique and I hope that we hear from you soon. :)
edu1e6 chapter 28 . 12/15/2013
Any more? Ax
Gleek-CRISSCOLFER chapter 28 . 11/3/2013
Please, u need to continue this. You can't leave it there. I spent 3 hours reading it xD its past midnight. PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY!M
yulecogs chapter 28 . 10/12/2013
You simply cannot leave this here. I understand thatr you haven't updated in nine months but please please oh please god, update again!
This story is so good and Blaine is so close to being fixed you simply can't leave it here. PLEASE!
the beginning of the kurt blaine relationship is just beginning please don't let it end here
rach