Reviews for Desperate Times
Azaelia67 chapter 28 . 10/4
Wow, I just read this whole story, and it is sooo good ! I absolutely love it, do you think you might continue it ? It would be so great. Anyway, thank you for this beautiful story, even if it's not finished !
MARTA chapter 28 . 3/25
I no that maybe it will never happen, but please continue this story. It's the best story here and I love it so much. Although I read it two years ago for the first time, I read it a second and a third time - which I never did before with a fanfiction story.
It would be a big present if you could give an ending to us. PLEASE!
Handles14 chapter 28 . 2/8
I love this story and such an amazing idea. Would you please consider continuing it? I would love to see what happens next.
Free2BeMee chapter 28 . 9/16/2014
Please please please don't abandon this! It's beautiful! Please update!
JOJO17937 chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
I have read this story multiple times. I love it so much. Please write more or put it up for adoption, I really want to see kurt and blaine together, they both need it.
Anon chapter 28 . 7/3/2014
This is one of the best things I've read in a while and yet you haven't updated in over a year ... Leave me here to die in my puddle of tears.
DustyQOTF chapter 28 . 6/27/2014
Your doing amazing with this story. Please continue with it I don't like to see Blaine and Kurt so sad. You have gotten their personalities in this kind of situation really well.
Guest chapter 28 . 6/3/2014
I checked today in the hope that more was written. This story was so well written and original and I am so sad it is abandoned.
Guest chapter 28 . 5/21/2014
This is awesome
midlifecrissis chapter 28 . 4/19/2014
Please please don't leave this unfinished. This is such a great story.
CassandraSwan chapter 28 . 4/15/2014
Guest chapter 28 . 1/28/2014
I hope so much that you will finish the story. At the moment I feel like reading the first pages of a wonderful book and than suddenly there are just blank pages left. So peeease continue. Greetings form Austria
bree tennyson chapter 28 . 1/7/2014
I love this story so much and I've been following it since it was posted, I really hope it hasn't been abandoned. The plot is so sweet and sad and loving and unique and I hope that we hear from you soon. :)
edu1e6 chapter 28 . 12/15/2013
Any more? Ax
Gleek-CRISSCOLFER chapter 28 . 11/3/2013
Please, u need to continue this. You can't leave it there. I spent 3 hours reading it xD its past midnight. PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY!M