Reviews for Encounters and Memories
bookworm134 chapter 9 . 9/4/2012
All were beautiful!

Keep up the great work
intensewhatever chapter 9 . 8/25/2012
Oh my gosh, my heart can't take these feels. akhgdkajdagdadsajgkhakfga! This chapter, though short, was just too cute! I loved it!

Update soon! :)
TenthDoctor79 chapter 7 . 8/24/2012
Man Kurt is cruel...and hot...
intensewhatever chapter 8 . 8/23/2012
Awwww! That was just too cute! I loved it! :)

Update soon! 3
WaitingForThisMomentToBeFree chapter 8 . 8/21/2012
This was utterly precious! Gosh I love our boys; and I love authors like you who portray them so well just as much!
mixedberryjam chapter 8 . 8/21/2012
Blaine, you were so full of it when you said you weren't very good at romance and this is just another example! :) So happy and lovely and HUSBANDS! Also, boys, rain on your wedding day is supposed to be good luck for a marriage, no? So yay!
MyMagentaPeach chapter 8 . 8/21/2012
such sweeeeet writing :)
anon chapter 8 . 8/20/2012
god i love when you post new fic. you are literally the best writer in fandom, both in terms of technical writing (such as flow and detail) and in characterization - you always capture their personalities perfectly. keep on keepin' on, and remember that there are tons of people who read and love your fic every day. i know i do.
thenextcompanion chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
so good!
thisoldporcelaincoffeeshop chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
Hi! Okay so I completely disagree with whoever posted that rather rude comment about Blaine and being a sissy. He isn't. They are in a relationship, and they both bottom at times and you happened to portray Kurt topping this time. I don't understand why that is such a problem for people. I mean, Blaine does have Kurt as a fucking boyfriend so its understandable if hes completely and utterly turned on and desperate. But anyway, I love this story. All of your stories, actually. I love them so much, I'm working on reading every one because you are literally my writing inspiration. This was absolutely beautiful, I love the way you write their relationship. Don't give up, please. Your stories are gold.
sunshinelovebrian chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
man your stories are really awful and boring!why Blaine is such a stupid sissy bottom in all of your stories?
intensewhatever chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
So cute! Update soon! :)
WaitingForThisMomentToBeFree chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
All of these are so good but this one is so sad to me! :-(
I know it's realistic, but the struggle, the lack of time together, breakfast being "an extravagence"...? At least they have their robes now ... and Blaine has his poptarts! ;-)
WaitingForThisMomentToBeFree chapter 4 . 5/16/2012