Reviews for Coulrophobia
RascalJoy chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh my gosh, that was great :,D
Yep. Can't think of a better reason to not like clowns.
Beast Boy, Beast Boy, Beast Boy... When will you learn? ;D
Keep up the HILARIOUS work!
ducky mikey chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Poor Beast Boy xD
amberfry20 chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
favorite it and luv it
ArkieR chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
This. This. This is what I've been waiting for. TT family bonding and some Robin angst as a side dish. Perfection at its finest.
BarbaraGirl chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Heeheh. That was really funny. Even though I'm not afraid of clowns, if I saw a random clown in my house I'd probably go all ninja on it too (if I was a ninja)
runobody2 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I could see Robin as having an edginess with clowns, but I think that the main reason he was jumpy was because he was in a circus. . . given his childhood in them. . .
Liked it very much :)
Elivra26 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
This was really good! Silly Beast Boy pranking when he shouldn't... But then, that's so like him! I like that Robin wasn't mad at him for too long, it's really nice to see how closely knit as a family they all are. All in all, good job!
AnonymousScript chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Weird, I never of thought Robin being coulrophobic even when the most obvious villain of Gotham City is the Joker. *facepalm*

Other than that, out of the four options I think I'll pick the 'love it' option. :)
RobinGirlWonder347 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
YAY! I LOVE it!
babyblue3752 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
if that happened and robin was just a LITTLE coulrophobic, then what would happen to beast boy if robin was VERY coulrophobic? beast boy would probably be in a body cast for six months
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Nice story.
MaeDay In Hell chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
lerv it!
BabyBird101 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
absolutely love it :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
i still cant stop laughong! oh god i csnt cant breathe!
Infinite Alpha-Omega 1 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Gah joker gives me the creeps ever since i watched Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker ! POOR TIM! Anyway great story!