Reviews for Desire
La Marie chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
That was very good thanks for sharing. I can clearly picture Eli repeating a mantra of that sort :D I've read that fic and yes I could see a link but it may be due to the simple fact that there are no much stories about that lovely couple so thanks again for that piece of dream and yeah ! Give a go to inspiration and make it multi-chaptered ;) (following this with great impatience if that can help )
Marie
Sure enough chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I really wish you would turn this into a multichapter. I loved this
NFC chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Please do make this a multi-chapter! There are not enough Eli fics out there and I loved this.
Patamar2 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
It's a good start!
Hi chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I loved it! I like how you made Eli contemplate about all this. It's really quite good. And I hope to read more of your work. :)
Patamar2 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I adore Alan Cumming, so his portrayal of Eli Gold has me mesmerized. More please of the human side of this gorgeous & difficult character.
xXDeidara-chanXx chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Poor Eli,

but I really like him anyway.

Nicely done
shortcurlytop99 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
i loved it. great job. funny too. i love Eli and Natalie so its nice to find a fic were she is actually mentioned. please continue!
Nimeton chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
This was quite a nice look into Eli's thoughts. There wasn't that much of a story to get hooked on, but I'm definitely interested to read more from you regarding these two characters and Eli's thoughts on his life. Thank you for writing and posting this story :) It was short yet had some interesting thoughts in it.