Reviews for Falling to pieces
Unknown Reviewer chapter 1 . 5/6
Nice story i can safely say that the feels are OVER 9000
still made me sad
Harukei Jet Prime chapter 1 . 3/26
You know... if you weren't such an asshole i may put this in my favorite's list
Karakura Lion chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Nice story, made me feel sad, but I think Naruto from cannon would never leave someone who he loves, I think he better would become demon and live forever. Especially leaving kyuubi alone, it's obvious she won't find anyone else.
Shane chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Stop making me feel
Mystogan814 chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Damn, this was such a good story. It was so bittersweet and it made me cry and I'm still crying actually. I loved it. Good job on the story.
Scoobygirl45 chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
You succeeded, the story was so sad which is why im crying as I write this, so good job on the amazing but sad story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
It would be cool if you could some how either extend this story or make another one-shot about when Kyuubi meets her end as well. Or if he accepts becoming a demon.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
A story where he accidentally becoming a demon would be great. Helps with the sadness of this great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
WTF MAN?! Narutos never supposed to die like a bitch and that part of him being old was sucky and it ruined my badass image my girlfriend thought I was a cunt come-on and then I had to tell her I was emo then we broke up something about ill drink her blood and shit but overall I think if it was a really bad nightmare it wouldve been AWSOME
Kit suns chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Plz it's sad but can u make more falling to pieces
AkashimaUchiha chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
One word... beautiful. Love all your NaruxFemKyuu fics.
AlexanderTheNightKing chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
bittersweet story loved it ja ne
cold zone chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
this is the the only story that made me feel a little pang of saddness, since i‘m not one to be sad over things. intresting story
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
I had hope Naruto is going to kick Death's ass and come back like "Surprise!". Oh well... Nice one-shot. One of the best I read too.
Kaede101 chapter 1 . 1/29/2014