Reviews for Falling to pieces
salasdaniel74 chapter 1 . 8/15
This is one of the reason Inmortal NarutoxCrossover Fics don't want a relationship. RIP Kyuubi may you find love...
jmcas1121 chapter 1 . 5/15
This is amazing
Verdauga chapter 1 . 4/4
Very touching. Made me cry.
ChaosDragon25 chapter 1 . 3/18
Well ...You suck ...Damnit now i'm crying
RepeaterCreeper chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
Not to bad! I like the sad ending. And yes due to peace I would assume that the demoness will never die and ever meet Naruto again. Another assumption is the fact that I think that their children are actually humans. Which makes the story even more sad, as when the Kyuubi and Naruto's children die the Kyuubi will once again be alone.

:C
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
It's your best all right. All the sad fics I've read never affected me... But this one, I read it last year and decided to to review because I don't like sad endings. Every time I thought of it, I shed tears. So today I finally gained the courage to read(and cry) once more before reviewing. I now know how it hurts when an immortal loses the mortal lover. ;(
AngelSlayer135 chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
Very beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
Best
Sk4rlos chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
To be honest, if I wasn't reading this one shot in the dark, I wouldn't be sad, but yea, it was sad and I would have expected naruto to pop up at the end to say either; fooled yea, dattebana or believe it! With a healthy immortal naruto.
Kitsune-Radiation chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
I had to punch a hole through my wall to feel manly again.
Silverwolf3351 chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Make a happy version of this! I cried solo much...
BuHuu chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
That is a wonderful story. Wonderful, but bittersweet, too. I am so sad now and actually crying.

But I can unterstand Naruto, why I didn't want to be immortal. Now he can see all his friends and loved ones in the afterlive.
HitmaN007 chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Love it yo
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
This honestly made smell consider tearing up
ShadowWolf chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
I suggest you make a 2nd chapter where Naruto actually accepts Kyuu's offer of being turned into a demon. The reason I'm suggesting this is because can't demons visit and see the Shinigami 'cause the demons live in the Underworld, so why can't Naruto just ask the Shinigami if he can visit and see his friends and family? Again I'm just suggesting this idea!