Reviews for Falling to pieces
ShadowWolf chapter 1 . 8/5
I suggest you make a 2nd chapter where Naruto actually accepts Kyuu's offer of being turned into a demon. The reason I'm suggesting this is because can't demons visit and see the Shinigami 'cause the demons live in the Underworld, so why can't Naruto just ask the Shinigami if he can visit and see his friends and family? Again I'm just suggesting this idea!
ShadowWolf chapter 1 . 8/4
I may not be an author but that was the most saddest thing I read. Right now I'm crying about sad it is to be an immortal
SexiiFoxii chapter 1 . 8/4
I'm literally crying now I just feel sooo sorry for kyuubi I can't imagine how she feels stupid naruto and his stubbornness why doesn't he just accept kyuubi s offer of becoming a demon?! T.T
Yami chapter 1 . 7/11
How cute. i would have become immortal though
Unknown Reviewer chapter 1 . 5/6
Nice story i can safely say that the feels are OVER 9000
still made me sad
Harukei Jet Prime chapter 1 . 3/26
You know... if you weren't such an asshole i may put this in my favorite's list
Karakura Lion chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Nice story, made me feel sad, but I think Naruto from cannon would never leave someone who he loves, I think he better would become demon and live forever. Especially leaving kyuubi alone, it's obvious she won't find anyone else.
Shane chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Stop making me feel
Mystogan814 chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Damn, this was such a good story. It was so bittersweet and it made me cry and I'm still crying actually. I loved it. Good job on the story.
Scoobygirl45 chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
You succeeded, the story was so sad which is why im crying as I write this, so good job on the amazing but sad story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
It would be cool if you could some how either extend this story or make another one-shot about when Kyuubi meets her end as well. Or if he accepts becoming a demon.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
A story where he accidentally becoming a demon would be great. Helps with the sadness of this great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
WTF MAN?! Narutos never supposed to die like a bitch and that part of him being old was sucky and it ruined my badass image my girlfriend thought I was a cunt come-on and then I had to tell her I was emo then we broke up something about ill drink her blood and shit but overall I think if it was a really bad nightmare it wouldve been AWSOME
Kit suns chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Plz it's sad but can u make more falling to pieces
AkashimaUchiha chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
One word... beautiful. Love all your NaruxFemKyuu fics.