Reviews for Valse Triste
luvtheheaven chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
You spelled "Nora" wrong in chapter 2 - it's not "Norah", but hey, it is way better than the fics that spell "Sarah" wrong - it's not Sara, not in Parenthood's case! Ah! Gosh people. Okay getting that out of my system. Also, in chapter 2 some of that stuff where I think you were trying to write that Julia/Adam were most alike as were Sarah/Crosby was very confusing with all of the "she"s - I struggled to figure out when you were referring to Julia and when Sarah. FYI. :P But all in all, lovely writing, all of the plot details... I could picture all of it really happening. I loved it.

Onto reading chapter 3 now... Actually reading now, I definitely think you should change this away from being categorized as a Julie & Joel fic to either Julia & Zoe or Julia & Sarah. ;)

Aw, what a sweet Amber/Julia moment at the end there.

I would love it if at some point you added a chapter 4 to this fic, even if it has been ages since you last updated. :D It would be lovely. Or just write something new for this fandom. Your writing is amazing. You know the characters so well!

And last... I'd still love your opinion on my own Parenthood fanfic, if you ever had a chance. Even if it's months from now. :P
luvtheheaven chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
I still haven't read chapters 2 & 3 yet but I will soon and I'll review both in the chapter 3 review. I just wanted to tell you, if the fic is mainly about Julia & Zoe rather than Julia & Joel, then you could change which characters this fic is about to Julia/Zoe. I submitted a bunch more characters and they're now options within this fandom. :P
luvtheheaven chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Aw, this was a great take on the scene. I loved the Zoe/Julia stuff so much, I asked Christabel and Rachel to make a fanvideo collab with me about that whole storyline and their relationship. I asked before we even had finished the season, and I suggested the song - "Beauty from Pain", and we made it and are proud of it, and it's on YouTube. But anyway, this is amazing. ;) I loved chapter 1 and I'll be sure to read chapter 2 asap. :D

By the way, I just posted the first chapter of my first ever Parenthood fic - it's about Drew & Mark and is based on the newest episode of Parenthood that aired earlier this week. I'd *love* it if you read it and left a review. ;) I'm writing chapter 2 of it now too. ;)
EllaCollinsDash chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
This is really good! Julia was so strong in keeping her composure towards Zoƫ in the episode...I know I would have blown up on her for sure. And I love the relationship you're depicting with Sarah and Julia...this is well done so far! Update soon!