Reviews for Is He My Joke, My Knight, or My Brother
Anonymous chapter 8 . 9/12/2016
Yo, I know that you may not even read this since this is a 4 year old story on an account that hasn't been used in 2 years, but holy shit, poor Bubblegum. This chapter was just a punch to the gut in the worst way possible. Her being so upset she just vomited made me feel so bad. Man.

Also, wrong chapter but the way you handled Bubblegum's feelings when she went from being 13 to 18 again were really well done. This is a good story.
negativeGinger chapter 9 . 1/25/2015
why do writers always feel like they need to make Flame Princess into a heartless bitch?
Colubra chapter 12 . 7/12/2014
I love the way you wrote this story, keeping track of the real plot and not dwelling too much on what we've already seen on screen.. Also, you got PB thoroughly! I too didn't like her much at the beginning, and I think it was this fic to make me change my mind.
thank you for writing and sharing :-)
InsomniaandBoredom chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
This is like, one of the first fanfictions I've ever read. I'm visiting it for nostalgia purposes, and it's really good.
TheLazlow chapter 12 . 8/15/2013
Damn dude, this story is epic, bro.
Engine of a Dream chapter 12 . 7/31/2013
Wow awesome story. A terrific read, I really enjoyed it. You portrayed the characters really well:D
Silenciosa chapter 12 . 5/16/2013
Wonderful, just a wonderful story.
Gururu chapter 12 . 3/6/2013
I like this story! Please keep going and very soon!
DEATH chapter 10 . 1/26/2013
Its FIONNA so you know
Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis chapter 12 . 12/26/2012
Bombastic!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/28/2012
You know almost totally didn't cry over this beautifully thought up plot.. Like totally... But this is amazing. I absolutely love this!
mindnumbling chapter 12 . 11/28/2012
I know it's quite lateee, but I have to say I fell in love with this story! I know, I didn't care for any of the characters at first, but I absolutely love Bubblegum as I watched and stuff. I watched a bunch of episodes and it's really hard to understand Bubblegum because I haven't followed the order in seasons. However I love this!
itsprincessbubblegum chapter 12 . 11/17/2012
This is just stunning. I can totally see the Noodler being a real character in the show. and the romance is just perfect. As a proud hardcore Fubblegum shipper, I would flip out if this really happened in the show! But I really enjoyed reading, I spent like 4 hours on this story, well now to the next one :) P.S. Please write more Fubblegum 3
Celestia's Paladin chapter 12 . 11/9/2012
Bonniebelle never forget that your mother is the greatest badass in the world.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/17/2012
im one of the last fubblegum surrviver and this chapter gives me hope fubbleum coming back