Reviews for Is He My Joke, My Knight, or My Brother
negativeGinger chapter 9 . 1/25
why do writers always feel like they need to make Flame Princess into a heartless bitch?
Colubra chapter 12 . 7/12/2014
I love the way you wrote this story, keeping track of the real plot and not dwelling too much on what we've already seen on screen.. Also, you got PB thoroughly! I too didn't like her much at the beginning, and I think it was this fic to make me change my mind.
thank you for writing and sharing :-)
InsomniaandBoredom chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
This is like, one of the first fanfictions I've ever read. I'm visiting it for nostalgia purposes, and it's really good.
TheLazlow chapter 12 . 8/15/2013
Damn dude, this story is epic, bro.
I am Red Bull chapter 12 . 7/31/2013
Wow awesome story. A terrific read, I really enjoyed it. You portrayed the characters really well:D
Silenciosa chapter 12 . 5/16/2013
Wonderful, just a wonderful story.
Gururu chapter 12 . 3/6/2013
I like this story! Please keep going and very soon!
DEATH chapter 10 . 1/26/2013
Its FIONNA so you know
Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis chapter 12 . 12/26/2012
Bombastic!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/28/2012
You know almost totally didn't cry over this beautifully thought up plot.. Like totally... But this is amazing. I absolutely love this!
mindnumbling chapter 12 . 11/28/2012
I know it's quite lateee, but I have to say I fell in love with this story! I know, I didn't care for any of the characters at first, but I absolutely love Bubblegum as I watched and stuff. I watched a bunch of episodes and it's really hard to understand Bubblegum because I haven't followed the order in seasons. However I love this!
itsprincessbubblegum chapter 12 . 11/17/2012
This is just stunning. I can totally see the Noodler being a real character in the show. and the romance is just perfect. As a proud hardcore Fubblegum shipper, I would flip out if this really happened in the show! But I really enjoyed reading, I spent like 4 hours on this story, well now to the next one :) P.S. Please write more Fubblegum 3
Celestia's Paladin chapter 12 . 11/9/2012
Bonniebelle never forget that your mother is the greatest badass in the world.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/17/2012
im one of the last fubblegum surrviver and this chapter gives me hope fubbleum coming back
Guest chapter 7 . 10/3/2012
my good man this should be a damn episode looooooooove it