Reviews for Things Robins Should Never Do
#41
sat1 chapter 1 . 7/23
Really funny!
dright75 chapter 1 . 3/5
Excellent work! I really love this fic! Can I translate this to Korean? Because I'm korean, and I think if more people can read this fic, it'll be really great.

I know maybe you don't my review(?) for awhile. When you can read, and you agree to translate, I can send the translation(in Korean) to you. Just let me know your email address.
Thanks again for your work. I'm pretty sure it makes many people happy.
Explorer08 chapter 1 . 2/20
This is one of the best things I have ever read in my entire life! AHAHAHA!
Brokenangelsely chapter 1 . 1/28
I seriously cannot pick a favorite!
Rockin' Robin02 chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
The ones about the villians, Dick on supgar, Dick getting drunk, and the cussing
Batfan3 chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
#69
Mesperyian chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Ah please continue. I laws laughing so hard my stomached started hurting in fact I'm not sure if I'm typing correctly.
BirdiesBats chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
I loved this story! It was hilarious and amusing to read! You did an amazing work :) and Bruce with pink hair? I cracked so hard at that and with the whiskers! Oh God! Ndjdbsjbsjddnd I have no word for how much I like this and I'm hoping for a sequel maybe...? . Amazing work! My favorites of the list were #4 #36 and #47 ! XD
Ileana Mackenzie Collins chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Made me laugh out loud! So much.
Free as the Birds chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Really couldn't stop laughing. Loved this!
girlrobin99 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Lol I loved this please as a sequel cause I wanna see Brice having his passed pranked
OptimisticEmotion chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
I read this again for the first time in forever. I was giggling like a moron and my mother thinks I lost my mind. As I am a grown lady and I should not be giggling like 12 year old at a computer screen. Thanks for the laugh! It was great!
cocopops1995 chapter 1 . 12/17/2013