Reviews for Anabiosis
paracuties chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
That is. Pretty amazing. Your stories include so many high-level words, I have difficulty interpreting the meaning sometimes. ...I just realized this. Their relationship is sooo sooos oooo sososoosososososo. Hard to put into words. The way you write it though, is perfect.

I know I use that word too much. But for your fanfics, I don't think a million of "perfect"s will suffice. I like that last paragraph. The one before the last sentence. That one is awesome. And I LOVE the ending. Your endings seem to be perfect; they're just the way I like it.

Okay, I'm repeating myself. All I want to say is-your oneshot is AWESOME. Keep writing!
SarahAndIchigo chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Amazing, enchanting, beautiful. Finally an IchiRuki fanfic that we all can be proud of. So beautifully written, I really can't say much else. Every single detail so beautifully intricate, adding to the simplicity of the scene of one boy and girl who are more than friends yet less than lovers 3 Thank you so much.
Annie C chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Beautiful! You write Ichigo and Rukia so well; sweetly awkward conversation and a perfect balance of anxiety battling with contentment. Wonderful piece! _
purplepam chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
WOw...I love your vocabulary...i found this from your deviantart account and your story is as beautiful as your art...Love it..keep it up!
pinklover101 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
y'know that peaceful, happy place in your mind that makes you give that little contented sigh, that's where I am right now...
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
The way you write feels like it would be cliched, but you always pull it off. I freely admit that Deathsong and this are the most believable IchigoxRukia fics I've read.
Raina Rasberry chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
absolutely sweet and refreshing!

i can actually expect a scene like this in the manga, if it were not for tite's stubborness...

its not too romantic, but its romantic til... ugh, dont know how to explain it!
anon chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
You are as always a brilliant writer.
pamianime chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
This was cute, I loved it :3!
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Excellent. You tease out so many emotions, and some of the more subtle or unsettling ones: dislocation, uncertainty, surprise, hurt. I like the balance. Ichigo and Rukia aren't the same but the fundamentals of *them* are. They'll face whatever they need to together, whether it's the past, present or yet to come, and it will be enough, more than enough. They are strong and exultant.

Thank you for writing!
xXMadNinjaSkillzXx chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Awww!:D I loved this story! Such a cute short story!
Nathan J Xaxson chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Well done!

I've missed your Bleach stuff since you last published Deathsong. Once again, laughingspider pointed to me that you've posted a new Bleach fanfic.

As usual, your writing flows with a sense of natural, emerging eloquence - a subtle, smooth drifting of ideas expressed in words. There is a palpable depth to your characterizations; a complexity of thought; a sophistication of not only 3D but 4D characters - those with shifting emotions and indescribable-but-certainly-present feeling. In your own words: visceral, alive, real.

Leaping forward, exultant - indeed. I wish I could write like you do; ugh, the gravitas, the imagery embedded in your descriptions ("soul-burnt black"). Marvelous.

Spectacular. Can't wait for next time. :)

Cheers!

-Nathan J
bk00 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I...I don't know how to feel about this. It's absolutely beautiful. Wow.
darklover chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Your writing and ability to understand the characters is still as sharp as ever. This was such a wonderful one-shot. This is what us IchiRuki fans needed after the fights but obviously Kubo was in a hurry to get over his filler arc.

I can't quite express the admiration I have for your ability to write these characters so well. It's so amazing and superb. It's hard to be able to wrie the subletly between them and you do it so well.

Anyways, I loved everything about this fic: the badge, the hair (We all know character changes was a cheap gimmick on Kubo's part. I wanted longer hair..). There is only one thing I would have liked you to address that you did not, and that is Ichigo killing failed to address something that was OCC. I think for Ichigo to have made that step his friends should have been in physical danger. Regardless of how he made his first kill, Kubo needed to include Ichigo's thoughts on it.

Brilliant work!