Reviews for One of Life's Little Problems
Lady Red 88 chapter 5 . 3/17/2014
Haha! Loved it. Very different take on a witch's spell. :)
ZeldaAddict42 chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
Excellent work; I enjoyed this piece a lot!

In regards to Dean's eventual Ken outfit, I'm reminded of the clothes Derek came in as the drummer for Barbie and the Rockers. Except that I think Derek had some kind of hideous metallic jacket, as well...

I got a kick out of the "Ten Inch Hero" reference, too.

I enjoyed the physiological effects being discussed because that really *would* be an issue, and one most people would probably not even think about. (Including me, until you did.) Kudos!
somersault-j chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
OH MY GOD! So fucking perfect! Dean just being Dean no matter what size (and so damn cute)! Loved it all, every single bit :D
Toni chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
I loved the buildup to that last line. I knew it would be something almost like crackfic, but the way you wrote it made it almost impossible to guess what had happened to Dean. Had he been turned into an animal? A child? A baby? A miniaturized Dean was one of my guesses, but I couldn't be sure until the last line.

I'm looking forward to chapter two.
Cheyenne chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
I love it! Btw I think all the ken clothes you described are actually real lol. Well, according to Toy Story anyways :)
3DBABE1999 chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
LOVED IT!
3DBABE1999 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
HeHeHe! I GET IT! TEN INCH HERO.. Right?! FUNNY!
TheDocRoach chapter 5 . 3/20/2012
Can't remember if I had reviewed this or not, but I will anyways lol.

May I ask what season this takes place in? I thought it was season 1 because of Rumsfeldt, but after Devil's Trap, I thought him to be dead and then I had the feeling that it was during or after season 4 due to the Dean in shorts reference from "After School Special" but I just want to be sure :3

Anyways...I LOVE shrunk Dean as much as de-aged Dean :D And this was so much fun to read! Sammy being all protective and caring about his 'big' brother was a bonus! And all the vivid images I got with ur great detailing was awesome :) So congrats on writing such a fun story! I hope u write more of shrunk Dean or even deaged Dean :)
ccase13 chapter 5 . 3/17/2012
I'll bet the spell to make a dressed rabbit cook up large enough to feed a whole family was the sort of spell poor people would surely consider dealing with demons to get.

I'm glad tiny Dean wasn't rolled on by Sam.
Nana56 chapter 5 . 3/16/2012
I don't blame Dean at all. He sure does seem to have a hard time with witches!

Very cute fic. Cute to see Sam taking such careful care of his little big brother. :D

Well done. :)
Amberdreams chapter 5 . 3/16/2012
Ha ha ha I want me a minature Ken-doll-sized Dean (well actually, the novelty of that might wear off quite quickly, but then if the spell did too I'd be happy!)

"Well, for what it's worth, you're not wasting a lot of space." Best line by far - good old Bobby!
borgmama1of5 chapter 5 . 3/15/2012
This was cute. I liked the way you wrote miniature Dean, he probably would have behaved just like this.
C1 chapter 5 . 3/14/2012
Just brilliant!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 5 . 3/14/2012
I love this. :) There's something about an eensy weensy Dean that is just irresistable!
masondixon chapter 5 . 3/14/2012
Hey, at least the boy is back to his right size...and naked again to boot!

Now I just hope he doesn't start growing bigger!

Please update soon.