Reviews for Red Angel and Blue Demon
huntergo123 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
are you still updating it?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
twins, really? god i hate authors that find the need to insert themselves into the story, grow the fuck up
LatinStoryteller chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
This is so funny. I hope u update soon
RecklessBaka chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
Finally an Ichika who isn't dense and useless.

Good fanfic, the writing style is great, definitely a keeper. Please update soon!
Unknown chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
Very disappointing! This story really makes me angry beyond all recognition on how Chifuyu harshly treated her own brother! she MOST DEFINITELY don't deserve! In my point of view, most older sisters treated their younger brothers normally as possible!

In other words, you have gone too far with the fucking abuse!
Werewolf2300 chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
great fic
An25 chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
I was wondering if this was ever going to surface again. I like the story but since Ichika has a twin brother here we should see what effect he will have on the cast as well. Looking forward to what comes up next.
EXpertUS chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
this is quite good... I'm looking forward to this fic...
chronodekar chapter 5 . 8/24/2012
Author,

Please dump your first chapter. Either that or re-edit it. Or just have it as a flashback later. Whatever you decide, please don't leave it as it is now.

I think I'm actually interested in following up this story. Some of the interactions are bit too ... hostile, but there are times in canon when I used to wonder why the hero didn't have a spine.

Thanks for convincing me to try this again !

chronodekar chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
The author PM'd me after my last review and convinced me to continue reading more of the story. Ignoring the first chapter, I have to say, it's nice going forward.

The Ichika here is stronger than canon and possibly the same bit of a jackass. The twists in the scenes are nice to see. Eg - in canon when he's cowering under some women, he's now standing up for himself (when justified).

My only issue now is that this plot is following canon a bit too much. Author, could you change or make this into some kind of AU story beyond this?

chronodekar chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
... I'm not sure what to comment for this story. It's a different take on the IS universe and a REFRESHING change from the usual bunch of stories I see, but ... unfortunately, it's not the kind of thing I like. :(

Author - this is more of a matter of personal taste than anything else. Do not be discouraged, I'm sure that there are others who would love to read this story.

Matsuo Hateshi chapter 5 . 8/17/2012
... This is one of the best Ichika's I've read on this whole entire site. I like the way you made it so that he had an actual spine and not wimp out. This one actually has a personality aside from "weak-normal, strong-battle".
Fangking2 chapter 5 . 8/17/2012
This Ichika is alot like mine, but very different...he is very striaght forward with woman...
Kire98 chapter 5 . 8/16/2012
Out Of Characterness for ichika is awesome, keep up the good work!
Druss the Legend chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
finally, an Ichika with balls... and not afraid to show it! oh let not forget the hormones! his glands are finally working. :)

i can't help but imagine how his relationship with the girls will change now that he is different. i'm really looking forward to see how Laura connect with him. will it make a difference? now that Ichika is a more capable fighter, how will Houki try to monopolize him without the Kendo excuse? i kinda want to see a 'slavishly' devoted Charl. i think it'll be more fun that way.

well, i cant wait to see how the fight will turn out between Cecilia and Ichika...

hope to see the next update soon...