Reviews for Dead Race
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 23 . 2/19
How did Piccolo bring Gohan back? He died in space. If Piccolo wished him back with the dragonballs, Gohan would've been reserected in the vacuum of space and suffocate!
How can Videl's tiny blast have killed Frieza? I know he's not dead because he can breath in space. Wouldn't he attack Earth? Is there a sequel to this fic?
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 12 . 2/16
I think the stuff that's being pumped into the Saiyans is like what was pumped into those who were in The Winter Sodier Program in the Marvel universe.
darkfalkon chapter 23 . 12/10/2016
This is really good and nice and cute story. Thank for all the effort you put into writing.
Mysterious Prophetess chapter 23 . 6/2/2015
I enjoyed this story very much.
It reminded me a bit of Firefly, in a good way.
Nicely done.
-MP
Sailor Saiyan007 chapter 23 . 5/22/2015
Wait
This... this can't be over. IT CAN'T BE OVER. I was expecting another couple chapters or at least one more but but but but...
WHY IS IT OVER
RustKnight chapter 23 . 4/14/2015
It wasn't until the beginning of this chapter that I noticed Piccolo hadn't shown up. Lol.

Anyways great Au fix. Kept me engrossed the entire time. I think I'll be adding this to my favorites list.
Kekkoen chapter 23 . 3/23/2015
Good work on all levels. Thank you :)
Lunaris-wind chapter 23 . 3/22/2015
*spoilers*

I feel like if Piccolo is just going to bring Gohan back from the dead, then Gohan shouldn't have died to begin with. Gohan's power level seems wildly inconsistent as well, which was confusing at times. I'm glad it ended happily, but it was a kind of weird way to end.
Darkswordsman Kirito chapter 23 . 3/20/2015
Beautiful, dimly beautiful. Though there were conflicting parts against canon, it's an AU, so meh. Good story, good plot, good skill. I think this is the first time I have thought a fanfic deserves a 10/10
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
can i say i love you :3 ... this story is so goooooooooood i love the story line and how its from videl's point of view! cant wait to read next chapter
gohanfan123 chapter 23 . 8/17/2014
its really good continue
Shijiro chapter 7 . 6/20/2014
Um how does video know how to fly in chapter one but now she suddenly doesn't know what ki is or how to control it when those are basics needed to fly
Shijiro chapter 6 . 6/20/2014
Well this is a great story so far despite some lack of information that really lets me see how this au became to be. For instance raditz took goku and gohan peacefully so there was no major struggle which means gohan never trained with piccolo if he exist, which brings me to how the back did gohan learn the masenko. Unless he somehow developed the technique himself. This brings up many questions of what happened on earth. Apparently it changed when raditz simply picked up his brother and nephew but then why did goku never meet krillin and the others. How did he meet chichi if he never left his mountain with bulma. Why are Saiyan looked down upon on earth just because some aliens who were gonna blow up earth because it was useless, but they believe that saiyans are the worst alien race ever without ever meeting them. Yes earthlings are gullible but damn

But what gets me even more is that the level of power is so off compared to canon dbz. If anything that should not change in an au. Goku during the buu saga could only handle 40 tons of weight while in super saiyan. Logan wears double that yet these designs are weaker than freeza in his midget horned form i assume. Yeah it base saiyans are already stronger than super saiyans so unless freeze is infinitely stronger then canon i don't see that. In mean if gohans weights were more around each rather than 20 id understand but yeah they shoulda went super or just beaten freeze with ease. Not to mention 17 and 18 which unless u seriously weakened them could drop freeza like a fly. Also what made Dr. Gero create androids. I know more information will come or at least i hope. At this point ur story just keeps going without touching back on important facts we need to understand it au properly
UltimateGohan42 chapter 23 . 4/14/2014
Really liked it. Awesome story
NatNicole chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
Wow, this fic is really cool! Poor Saiyans!
PS. So Trunks and Goten have tails, right? It would make NO sense for them not to.