Reviews for I'm in the Dance, and it's a Chance
Lktwh13 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I also LOVE this and need a part 2! Such great writing and characterization. Myka needs her reward to good decision making while drunk! ;-)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
ohmygod, is there still going to be a part two? Because wow!
willowcabins chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
i really really hate you for the amazing characterization and the AMAZING situations in this fic G O D
CdB55 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Minor point: I don't think Myka would put any food, Twizzler included, in a book, as she wouldn't want to risk damaging one. Major point: these little stories were so much fun! I want to read more!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
oh my god! Where is the part 2 to this because this is awesome!
nirky chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Well, this is every bit as delicious as most of your stories and I now officially declare you one of my Top 3 favourite Bering&Wells writers and I don't think this means anything to you, but it does to me because I take fanfiction very seriously. )

I like the lighter tone of this compared to some of your other pieces. It feels like the happier times at the Warehouse, where everyone was friends with everyone else and no shadow of tragedies or impending doom or death loomed over them. You captured the characters quite nicely for those times.

And I love the way HG is so into Myka, but she's willing to wait patiently to finally get what she wants. And I find it rather endearing, the way Myka is into HG and she kinda realises that she *is* into HG, but she's such a do-gooder, such a good student, she's so good at following rules, that that is kinda putting a tramp on her mojo.

Another great fic. I just wish you could have had the time to write thousands and thousands of words on Bering&Wells. I'd read them forever.
Martini42at6 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
This is an amazing take on this pairings everyday interactions. I'm very much enjoying your writing style. Is there a second part of this story online somewhere?
They-Call-Me-Orange chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
KOOL STORY PLZ UPDATE
Want More Plz chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Any chance you'll pick up with this story? It's a lot of fun!
jy chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
it is an amazing story,please continue
Chikiko chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I'm loving this story as well. when can we hope for part 2, i can't wait to see what comes next.
WindUpLion chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
WANT MOAR. It has all the feels.
Serephine chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Hey. :) I was just wondering if you were going to continue this story. I would really like to see how this turns out. I also would like you to know that I think you are a fantastic writer and that I eagerly await your Myka/H.G. updates.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
It is a great story, very good written! Will you update the second part? I hope so! Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2012