Reviews for A Dangerous Masquerade
ashestoashes chapter 13 . 6/5
This was an interesting story. A fun little read. However, I think killing off some of the characters was a bit sudden. Either way, thanks for writing it.
brittana fan fan chapter 1 . 6/5
So far this chapter pulled me in. I hate that my name is the same as the antagonist though, Rebecca. Haha, oh well. I am rooting for Brittany, not my name twin :-P
T chapter 13 . 4/14
Hi
so I read this story again... Beautiful.
Why don't you write anymore?
Harrybm54 chapter 13 . 8/10/2015
I read the story in just a few hours. It cost me about one night sleep. And it was more than worth staying awake for.
Wonderful piece with a special story-line and amazing depth of characters and events. There are far to few reviews, that is why I put a short one for each chapter. but you deserve a 1000 more. Thank you for moving me and showing yet another panorama of Glee characters to love and cherish. I hope my english is a little readable. Just want to praise you. I remember reading Washed Ashore and I liked it a lot as well. Funny that I never came to this one before.
Harrybm54 chapter 12 . 8/10/2015
This is extremely hard to read. Tears in my eyes.
Harrybm54 chapter 11 . 8/10/2015
Wouldn't mind a little explicit scenes. But I don't think this story needs that. Its still very appealing.
Harrybm54 chapter 10 . 8/10/2015
Mercedes reminds me of mrs. Jones in TKTD. Another epic story in the same period.
Harrybm54 chapter 9 . 8/10/2015
You did a hell of a job researching this. Amazing!
Harrybm54 chapter 8 . 8/10/2015
Wouldn't this be a wonderful movie? Your writing is absolutely magnificent.
Harrybm54 chapter 7 . 8/10/2015
Its difficult when everybody is a loveble person, people are going to get hurt.
Harrybm54 chapter 6 . 8/10/2015
Great story!
Harrybm54 chapter 5 . 8/10/2015
Love the way you introduce Glee characters.
Fabray, Schuester, Sam, Emma, Mike and Tina, Just love it
Harrybm54 chapter 4 . 8/10/2015
Who wouldn't want to marry Santana Lopez?
Harrybm54 chapter 3 . 8/10/2015