Reviews for A Dangerous Masquerade
Harrybm54 chapter 13 . 8/10/2015
I read the story in just a few hours. It cost me about one night sleep. And it was more than worth staying awake for.
Wonderful piece with a special story-line and amazing depth of characters and events. There are far to few reviews, that is why I put a short one for each chapter. but you deserve a 1000 more. Thank you for moving me and showing yet another panorama of Glee characters to love and cherish. I hope my english is a little readable. Just want to praise you. I remember reading Washed Ashore and I liked it a lot as well. Funny that I never came to this one before.
Harrybm54 chapter 12 . 8/10/2015
This is extremely hard to read. Tears in my eyes.
Harrybm54 chapter 11 . 8/10/2015
Wouldn't mind a little explicit scenes. But I don't think this story needs that. Its still very appealing.
Harrybm54 chapter 10 . 8/10/2015
Mercedes reminds me of mrs. Jones in TKTD. Another epic story in the same period.
Harrybm54 chapter 9 . 8/10/2015
You did a hell of a job researching this. Amazing!
Harrybm54 chapter 8 . 8/10/2015
Wouldn't this be a wonderful movie? Your writing is absolutely magnificent.
Harrybm54 chapter 7 . 8/10/2015
Its difficult when everybody is a loveble person, people are going to get hurt.
Harrybm54 chapter 6 . 8/10/2015
Great story!
Harrybm54 chapter 5 . 8/10/2015
Love the way you introduce Glee characters.
Fabray, Schuester, Sam, Emma, Mike and Tina, Just love it
Harrybm54 chapter 4 . 8/10/2015
Who wouldn't want to marry Santana Lopez?
Harrybm54 chapter 3 . 8/10/2015
Frightning Finn..
Harrybm54 chapter 2 . 8/10/2015
Holding my breath..
Harrybm54 chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
Intriguing..
weeoil chapter 13 . 7/10/2015
I know my review might be unpopular here but I really feel sorry for Brittney. All she did was helping her new found friend and defending her (supposed to be openly) fiancée but all she got was betrayal from the friend, being used as revenge by her fiancée, and ended with the tragic ending. Poor, poor girl! I know it's brittana fic and as a hardcore brittana shipper I'm supposed to root for them, but sadly, I don't feel so.

Anyway, though the story and characters' actions didn't go the way I like, I can't deny that I like your writing style. It's really well-written and I don't regret reading it. Good job!
smartass26 chapter 13 . 5/3/2014
Read Two of your stories in two days... that says a lot! LOL. This story is as incredible as wash ashore. Its beautiful. It has its sad moments but it made the story realistic. I am so so glad that I stumbled on your works. More people should read it. Cant wait for more of your works.