Reviews for A Dangerous Masquerade
smartass26 chapter 13 . 5/3/2014
Read Two of your stories in two days... that says a lot! LOL. This story is as incredible as wash ashore. Its beautiful. It has its sad moments but it made the story realistic. I am so so glad that I stumbled on your works. More people should read it. Cant wait for more of your works.
TinyBlackcurrant chapter 13 . 12/31/2013
This story was recommended to me by a friend. I'm very glad it was recommended to me. I normally don't read historical fanfictions because the thought of the girls having to hide makes me feel sad (random fact: the last recorded execution for homosexuality in England was 1935), so your universe was a refreshing change for me. I'm glad it ended the way it did. I thought you portrayed emotions very well in this story, and it made it more realistic. In conclusion, you wrote a great story. Hope to read more from you in the future. :)
BrittanaLove93 chapter 13 . 10/5/2013
Woww this story is a bit hard for me because I can't imagine so well how that year looks like.. And brittney did have a sad ending, but still I love how they felt for each other, I mean our Brittana.. Write more stories k
BizzareTeddybear chapter 13 . 8/17/2013
Beautiful story :3 Gosh if I were older I would marry you...
'
xxKOEMI-CHANxx chapter 13 . 3/19/2013
Very cute story! I liked how you ended it. :)
laraglee chapter 13 . 3/3/2013
aww...so great story I totally loved great job :)
Guest chapter 13 . 12/29/2012
Great read! I really like how you characterized Santana in this story.
loveislove101 chapter 13 . 12/17/2012
I really enjoyed this story! :)
Fragar1991 chapter 13 . 12/10/2012
Aaaaamazing fic! With a lot of drama! I cry and everything! Hehe :D ok now you are like my favorite author about fic attached to history :D hehe

Xoxoxo
fanatic.fanfics chapter 13 . 11/22/2012
Congratulations, I really liked your style. Carbon is not necessary to write a good story and era. Greetings from Chile.
MothsCry chapter 12 . 11/3/2012
Holly crap, right in the heart... Why do i discover the best stories...But the most heart wrenching ones that send me down a rabbit hole of emotions. Your writing is perfection, I can't believe I have just discovering it. BUT OMG THIS MAKES ME WANT TO JOIN IN ON THE CHAIN SMOKING .
D chapter 13 . 10/18/2012
What a journey! So good. I think it should have an epilogue though.
ailfrst chapter 13 . 9/2/2012
Goodness, who knew a thirteen chapter story could be so great. This is just amazing, all the characters and everything. But almost everyone died! :(( It's like Titanic. Especially when Brittany is buried in the snow and she calls out to the rescue crew. It's so sad... but yet so happy. Thanks for giving me feels.
privatephilosopher chapter 13 . 8/18/2012
I read this all in one sitting. Your plot is incredibly clever and original. It was a refreshing read. Thank you.
mick3y92 chapter 13 . 8/6/2012
Omg I can't believe you put me through that kept telling no when Santana asked the other Britt to marry her and then Brittany almost dying I had to stop reading and walk away this damn story and my heart all twisted up I'm glad they're together I still feel bad that it happened the way it did and that Brittney Quinn Beth and the baby died you should know how to put people through an array of emotions awesome fic