Reviews for South Park: Ultimate Truth Or Dare
cool
Jigsaw1234 chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
nice start
ChiakiNanamemes chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
Okay so I'm not good at dares or truthes

Dares
Kyle- Hump Stan for 1 minute straight then sit on his lap for the rest of the game.
Stan- Twerk right up in pips face till he/or you pukes
Cartman- Masturbate in front of everyone and then act like nothing happens (that goes for everyone)
Wendy and Bebe- Act out the shower scene from pitch perfect with Bebe as Chloe and Wendy as Beca (I expect this to be accurate as I have see this film so many times)

Truthes
Everyone- Admit someone in the group who you would have sex with
Cartman- is it true your gay?
Kyle- Do you have feelings for anyone but Stan in the room ?
Anyone you want- Would you kill yourself to save the one you love?

Byeeeeee

P.s this story is great so far keep it up
Katherine199327 chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
I dare Everyone to sing what does the fox say by ylvis
SouthPark12 chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
How about cartman has to seduce Kyle and pip and Damien have to make out and kenny has to have sex with butters
Slayer The Cat chapter 3 . 5/23/2012
kenny i know you are mystrion and butters i know you are professor chaos so mystrion chaos get all sexing in your costumes you know your hero for mysterion and villian for chaos costumes
Bitches and Snitches chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
Sorry, Uhh... Is no one in South Park straight anymore? I have no problem with it and I love this story, but what happened to Stendy?
Ninja-Werepire96 chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
Loving this immensely, it's certainly amusing.

Truths:

Kyle - If you had never met Stan, who would you like?

Butters - Would you like another friend? Cus I'd love to be your friend, I think you're awesome :D

Kenny: Do you have your sights set on someone? If so then whoa re they?

And another dare for Cartman:

I dare you to do 50 laps around Shadow's house. If you finish them within 2 hours then you get a free pass to insult me endlessly for 5 minutes.
Island of Flightless Birds chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
Dude. That. Was. HILARIOUS!

I was in school reading this. Thankd the Lord for silent laughter. ) Firstly, tell Kenny I'm sorry (You and him should know why), tell Butters to hang in there and send an evil smirk Stan's way for me. )

Secondly, my nickname's Kenny. Ironic how I'm blond and blue-eyed too, huh?

I'm going to try and give you some more truths and dares, if you ant them of course. They aren't that good either...

Truths:

1) Kenny - if you could change one thing in your life, what would it be?

2) Damien - would you send anyone of your friends to Hell without a second thought? Who?

3) Tweek - how's it going with the underwear gnomes problem?

4) Kyle - why do you hide your hair all the time.

5) Stan - are you nervous about being under Kenny's control?

Dares:

1) Damien - Strip to your underwear and act like a chicken. Forfeit: give old people bed baths for a week.

2) Pip - Let Wendy and Bebe give you a make-over that lasts only one round. Forfeti: You're under Cartman's command for two rounds.

3) Stan - Become Raven since you liked it so much. Forfeit: All I'm saying is "Hitler" and Cartman.

4) Clyde - Make up a song about tacos almost as good as "Jennefer Lopez"'s was. Forfeit: You can't take a piss until half an hour after you get the urge.

5) Kenny - Get Mysterion to come and he can be there for as long as he wants but he can't appear for less than 20 secs.

Well, like I said, there not that good. Last ones were better. I can't thank you enough times about how good that chapter made me feel. It was epic.

Sorry Kenny. I really am. (

Oh, is craog going to appear in this? He's my main favourite, alongside Kenny, Kyle and Stan.

Kenny x
Superluckystar chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
Me : * sniff * I feel bad for Kenny

Sam : Your telling me . I hate to see Kenny in such Pain

Dare

Cartmen : sing I'm a little teapot in cloths

Kyle : Seven minutes in heaven with Bebe ( note : Kybe supporter )

Kenny : I feel bad for you so here is a 50 dollar bill and a hug from me . Be good ok * pats head *

Pip : Have a tea party with Clyde and Token

Me : Also Stan , Kyle please don't be gay and Wendy , Bebe , don't be les it's not a pretty look to see at . Anyways bye

Sam : * waves bye and a ' call me ' to Kenny
articuno2011 chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
First i want u 2 make me ur partner in this fanfic PLEASEEE and heres what i look like:im a girl with brown hair and blue eyes and freckles and long fingernails that are REAL and my name is zoe but u can call me articuno2011 also i have 2 dares:i dare kenny to have his hood off for 2 chapters and to tell everyone why he always dies and my second 1 is that cartman must run 10 laps around a HUGE lake under 1hour without any breaks and i will give more truths and dares that r really funny if u make me ur partner articuno2011 is out PEACE
MeandPizzatheOTP chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Kenny make out with Shadow!
John-117sp chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I dare Kyle to punch Wendy.
Leviarex chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I dare Wendy and Stan to take off their shoes and socks and tickle the soles of eachother's feet until one begs the other for mercy.I also dare Damien to use his satanic powers to mercilessly tickle Bebe until she begs him for mercy.